- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
- This Game Of Thrones Star Accompanies Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas On A Double Date!
- Priyanka Chopra Dances Her Heart Out; Wraps The Shooting Of 'Isn't It Romantic' In Style!
- Priyanka Chopra Talks About Her Boyfriend Nick Jonas; Says They Are Getting To Know Each Other!
- BREAKING! Priyanka Chopra Will Be Getting MARRIED To Nick Jonas Soon; Drops A Major Hint On Wedding!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Priyanka Chopra In No Mood To PATCH UP; Their Latest Move Hints So!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- Priyanka Chopra Announces Her Next Bollywood Film After Bharat; Can You Guess The Name?
- Priyanka Chopra's Mother Madhu Chopra Responds To The BMC's Illegal Construction Notice!
- Adorable! Priyanka Chopra Goes On A Date With Nick Jonas & Patiently Poses For Fan Selfies Instead
Priyanka Chopra is in India for the promotions of her Hollywood debut Baywatch and we guess she's sick of all the comparisions made between her and Deepika Padukone. Priyanka took a question about comparisons with Deepika Padukone head on and her answer left everyone in splits. She said,
"I have been compared to actresses all my life. I have no problems with that. They compare me to everyone during each release. It's become a habit now." That's a classic Priyanka Chopra reply, ain't it?
No Comparisons Please
"I have been compared to actresses all my life. I have no problems with that," said PeeCee.
"They compare me to everyone during each release. It's become a habit now," replied Priyanka.
We guess both Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone are sick of the same question being thrown at them all the time.
Priyanka Chopra is now in India for the promotions of her upcoming Hollywood debut movie Baywatch.
No Bad Blood
Despite being in competition both in Bollywood and Hollywood, Priyanka and Deepika have remained good friends.
Deepika Padukone's Hollywood debut, xXx sequel did not create a buzz in India.
Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra were both balancing their work in Hollywood and Bollywood.
Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra are currently one of the top actresses in Bollywood.
More To Come
Priyanka and Deepika have a midas touch and we're sure there's more in store to these two lovely ladies.