- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- They Desperately Need Our Help: Priyanka On Meeting Rohingya Refugee Kids
- Priyanka Chopra Looks Magical At Prince Harry-Meghan Markle's Wedding & The After Party! [PICS]
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
- Beach Bum! Priyanka Chopra Flaunts Her Chiseled Body While Looking Red Hot In A Monokini [Pictures]
- Met Gala 2018: Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra's Dramatic FACE-OFF Takes Internet By Storm [Pics]
- Priyanka Chopra's Blazer Dress Memes Will Make You Burst Out With Laughter!
- Priyanka Chopra Secretly Got Married? A Mangalsutra On Her Wrist Is Making Us Curious!
- Priyanka Chopra Drops A Major Hint About Her Film With Salman Khan Bharat & Says She's Damn Excited!
- Pink Paradise! Why Women Look So Hot In Pink Bra's
- Priyanka Chopra Injured Her Knee While Shooting For Quantico! Sad
A lot has been written about Priyanka Chopra's plastic surgery. Many people believe that she went under the knife to get that perfect nose.
Now for the first time ever, Priyanka Chopra came out and cleared the air about her Plastic surgery. Priyanka Chopra co-hosted a show called The View in New York recently where she was asked if she had experienced body-shaming in the Indian movie industry. Read what the diva revealed below.
A Producer Said My Nose Was Not Proportionate
"Before I became an actor, I met a producer about the possibility of acting. I was a beauty pageant winner at that time, Miss World. And he said that everything was wrong about me. He said my nose was not proportionate, the shape of my body was not proportionate."
So Is This Her Original Nose?
"Yes, this is my original nose. There is such a false perception about what women should look like and what our bodies should look like. Especially when you are in the business, you put on a couple of pounds and people are like..body shaming you. It happens. Christmas happens to all of us. I'm an Indian, I have 100 other festivals--I have Holi, I have Diwali, and my body fluctuates and I am fine with it."
However, Priyanka Chopra is Not The Only Bollywood celebrity, who is rumoured to have gone under the knife, take a look...
Kangana Ranaut used to look very different when she made her Bollywood debut with Gangster. Industry insiders say that she has gone under the knife to change her appearance.
Vaani Kapoor is one of the few actresses who got trolled badly for her plastic surgery. The actress always denied the same but her pictures tell a different story completely.
As per reports, Shilpa Shetty went for a nose job but she was unsatisfied with the results so she went under the knife again to correct the earlier botched one, along with several injections of botox.
Well, she is perhaps the only actress who accepted that she did try a few things to look different in her film PK. More power to you girl!
Many people believe that Kareena Kapoor has spent a lot of time at the cosmetic surgeon's clinic to get that sharp jaw-line.
Bollywood actress Ayesha Takia reportedly had breast implants and a lip job but nothing helped to revive her failed career in the Hindi film industry.
Just like Kangana Ranaut, even Karisma Kapoor used to look very different in her initial days but thanks to plastic surgery, Karisma looks gorgeous now!
One of the most beautiful actress of Bollywood, Sridevi, has undergone nose surgery. You can easily spot the difference by comparing her before and after pictures.
Well, we love all these actresses with or without plastic surgery. What about you readers? And do you think Priyanka Chopra is speaking the truth about her plastic surgery? Please let us know your views by posting your comments below.
Also Read: SRK Will Love It! Akshay Kumar Said Two Words For Shahrukh Khan & They Are Perfect!