TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
As strange as it might sound, trollers on social media are not happy with the fact that Priyanka Chopra met Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the German capital of Berlin, wearing a dress which exposed her legs and according to them "it's not appropriate."
PeeCee was slammed by the 'social media moral police' but the actress hit back in a funny way. She posted an image on her Instagram handle seated next to her mother and both of them proudly showed off their legs. She captioned it as, "Legs for days.... #itsthegenes with @madhuchopra nights out in #Berlin #beingbaywatch."
Priyanka Chopra had met PM Narendra Modi in Berlin, Germany.
Priyanka Chopra hit back at the trollers with this 'leggy lass' picture on Instagram.
The social media social justice warriors took offence to PeeCee's dress as it showed her legs.
As per the trolls, girls must not wear 'western dresses' while meeting the PM of India.
Taking Her To Task
Both girls and boys alike took PeeCee's dressing to task on Twitter and Facebook.
What's In A Dress?
It's surprising to see what our country is turning into terms of 'dressing'.
We're sure both Narendra Modi and Priyanka Chopra are not bothered about all this themselves.
A post shared by Priyanka Chopra (@priyankachopra) on May 30, 2017 at 4:23pm PDT