- Double Date In Italy: Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas, Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Hang Out Together!
- Isha Ambani's Engagement In Italy: Priyanka Chopra Makes A Stunning Bridesmaid; Nick Jonas Joins Her
- Nick Jonas Opens Up About His Fiancee Priyanka Chopra, Reveals How He Fell In Love With Her!
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Cozy With Nick Jonas In Texas; Their Vacation Photos Look Too Much Fun!
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals She's Asthmatic, Says It Can't Stop Her From Achieving Her Goals!
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- 'Happy Birthday Baby': Priyanka Chopra Wishes Nick Jonas On His Birthday With A Sweet Kiss!
- Salman Khan's Habit Of Arriving Late Pissed Priyanka Chopra; A Source Close To PeeCee Hits Back!
- Priyanka Chopra Would Either Wear Sweatshirt Or ‘Nothing At All’ For A Date Night With Nick Jonas!
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Redefine Love In These Mushy Photos, Are You Ready To Go 'Awww'?
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals Her & Nick Jonas' Celebrity Nickname & Leaves Him Embarrassed!
- Bhai Se Panga! Priyanka Chopra Left Bharat Because She Doesn’t Want To Work With Me: Salman Khan
As strange as it might sound, trollers on social media are not happy with the fact that Priyanka Chopra met Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the German capital of Berlin, wearing a dress which exposed her legs and according to them "it's not appropriate."
PeeCee was slammed by the 'social media moral police' but the actress hit back in a funny way. She posted an image on her Instagram handle seated next to her mother and both of them proudly showed off their legs. She captioned it as, "Legs for days.... #itsthegenes with @madhuchopra nights out in #Berlin #beingbaywatch."
Priyanka Chopra had met PM Narendra Modi in Berlin, Germany.
Priyanka Chopra hit back at the trollers with this 'leggy lass' picture on Instagram.
The social media social justice warriors took offence to PeeCee's dress as it showed her legs.
As per the trolls, girls must not wear 'western dresses' while meeting the PM of India.
Taking Her To Task
Both girls and boys alike took PeeCee's dressing to task on Twitter and Facebook.
What's In A Dress?
It's surprising to see what our country is turning into terms of 'dressing'.
We're sure both Narendra Modi and Priyanka Chopra are not bothered about all this themselves.