- Ranveer Singh- Deepika Padukone To Get MARRIED On This Date? Insiders Reveal Details!
- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
- Ravi Dubey Has Nailed It In Ranveer Singh’s Alauddin Khilji Look, Fans Can’t Stop Praising Him!
- Ranveer Singh Finally Reveals Why He Agreed To Dub For Deadpool 2 & It's Totally BIZZARE!
- Are You Listening Ranveer Singh? Dwayne Bravo Can't Get Deepika Padukone Out Of His Head!
- Ranveer Singh: I Have Been Exploring Indian Superhero Subjects
- LOL! This Throwback Pic Of Ranveer Singh Proves That He Was A Fitness Freak Even As A Kid
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Ranveer Singh Was Missing Deepika Padukone Badly At Sonam Kapoor's Reception!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding: Ranveer Singh Flaunts His Funky Sunglasses
- Ranveer Singh Reveals The Story Of His Next Film Gully Boy
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Tell Staff Not To Take Leave During Their Wedding; Dates Finalised
Priyanka Chopra has worked with many Bollywood celebrities but it seems that Ranveer Singh has a special place in her heart. Despite sharing a competitive relationship with Deepika Padukone, Priyanka has some awesome things to say about her beau.
In a recent interview to a daily, Priyanka Chopra talked about her dream man and yes, Ranveer Singh is a part of it. Read about it below.
When She Was Asked About Her Man
Priyanka Chopra was asked to pick one trait each from her many co-actors from Bollywood and Hollywood and define her man.
I Find Drive In Men Very Attractive
She said, ‘'Oh shit (Laughs). Okay. Dwayne Johnson's drive. I find drive in men very attractive.''
Priyanka Wants This Trait Of Ranveer In Her Man!
''Also, Dwayne's gentlemanly pull-out-the-chair-for-a-girl vibe. Mix that with Zac's abs, Jake McLaughlin's eyes and my co-actor from India Ranveer Singh's rebelliousness."
Priyanka Also Talked About Her Role In Baywatch
"After Quantico, I was offered some amazing films. But I liked Baywatch the most because, one, it was a huge, big, global movie and I was a Baywatch fan when I was growing up. And secondly, I was playing a villain in the film.''
I Am Doing Something Different
''So I liked the idea that in my first film I am doing something different... I always have chosen little different path. So that's what excites me.''
It Was A Lot Of Fun
''I wanted, after Alex Parrish (Priyanka's character in ‘Quantico'), America to get introduced to me as something completely different, because Alex is such a positive character so completely bad was a lot of fun."
Coming Back To Priyanka & Ranveer
Priyanka Chopra and Ranveer Singh have worked in films like Gunday, Dil Dhadkane Do and Bajirao Mastani.
They Share An Awesome Chemistry
Ranveer and Priyanka's films together have been quite interesting. In Gunday, they played lovers, in Dil Dhadakne Do, they gave sibling goals and did the role of a brother and a sister. In Sanjay Leela Bhansali's magnum opus, Bajirao Mastani, they played husband and wife.
Well, after hearing Priyanka Chopra's comment, Deepika Padukone must be feeling very lucky!