- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
Priyanka Chopra's television series Quantico deals with with terrorism and homeland security and it looks like the series is all set to do a complete u-turn and focus on President Donald Trump's immigration policies and the 'Muslim registry' which he proposed as a candicate in the run-up to the elections. Basically, the makers are shifting from fantasy to real life events instead.
When asked if the series will show Donald Trump in a negative light, the showrunner Josh Safran revealed that Trump supporters don't really tune in to watch Quantico in the first place and called it "probably unlikely" that they'd even support the show. When asked why, he said, "It's a show about inclusion and where the women have what would have been typically male roles. It's all about people of colour working together to do what's right."
He further commented, "We believe in women in power and everyone's equal and freedom for all. We don't exactly stand for Trumpian instincts by our very nature. You'll probably find that '24: Legacy' and partially 'Designated Survivor', which takes more of a bipartisan look at things, have more of a viewership that voted for Trump or who are pro-Trump than us."
Since Donald Trump calls out the media on a regular basis for their unfair and biased reporting on his administration, Quantico has to be prepared for the worst if ever Trump finds out that the show is featuring his policies in a bad light; all he'll do is send out a tweet crying foul and things will turn upside down in an instant.