TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
It looks like Rahul Gandhi is all set to beat anyone in martial arts as the latest pictures doing the rounds online show the Indian National Congress Vice President showing some real killer moves and can match even Akshay Kumar and Tiger Shroff and might even beat them at their own game too!
The politician is practicing the Japanese martial art of Aikido and has got a black belt in it too, just like Akshay Kumar and Tiger Shroff. Now that's really impressive! Our Bollywood heroes and politicians are becoming healthy and fit and are ready for a fight anytime and any day. Check out the pictures below!
Rahul Gandhi has some impressive pictures, finally!
Martial Arts Aikido
He's showing off his martial arts Aikido moves.
He also has a black belt in Aikido.
It looks like Akshay Kumar has got some competition now.
Akshay Kumar too is extremely professional in martial arts.
Black Belt Holder
Akshay Kumar boasts of a black belt too.
Tiger Shroff is very talented when it comes to martial arts as well.
Rahul Vs Tiger
Who do you think will win the match in martial arts? Rahul Gandhi or Tiger Shroff?
Also View: Stunning Pictures Of The Hot Evelyn Sharma!