- Mouni Roy On A Roll! Actress Bags Her Third Film Titled 'Made In China' Opposite Rajkumar Rao
- Fanney Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Halka Halka Song Is Giving Us Romantic Vibes!
- Are You Listening Abhishek? Rajkummar Rao Says People Are Calling Him & Aishwarya Rai A 'Couple'
- Watch: Anil Kapoor & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Fanney Khan Trailer Out
- Fanney Khan Posters: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Gets Kidnapped But What's Rajinikanth Doing There?
- Fanne Khan: Rajkummar Rao Receives A Sweet Surprise From Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Anil Kapoor!
Rajkummar Rao who is known for his stellar act, has a number of releases lined up this year. The actor recently wrapped his upcoming film Bareilly Ki Barfi co-starring Ayushmann Khurrana and Kriti Sanon which he says is in the Tanu Weds Manu space.
In a Filmfare interview, while speaking about the film Rao quipped, "The film is in the Tanu Weds Manu space. It's a dramedy. The characters are funny and serious at the same time. There is love conflict in the film between Kriti (Sanon), Ayushmann (Khurrana) and my character. It's a three-sided love with lovely moments. The dialect is a mix of khadi boli (pure Hindustani) and a conversational language used in Lucknow and Bareilly. My character has shades - he's two guys in one."
The actor even joked that he had been in a one-sided love with Hollywood actress Penelope Cruz since childhood. He further revealed, "When I was in class seven I used to like this girl. She was my partner in one of the dance performances in school. Then she shifted to some other place. But where BKB is concerned I can't reveal much."
Rao said that he was quite a head turner during his school days and added, "I was a popular guy. I was a gold medallist in martial arts at the national level. I was also into dance, acting, athletics," he shares. "In fact, girls used to write letters in blood to me. I was in a relationship when I was in the last year of school... a chitthiyonwala love."
When quizzed about his relationship with actress Patralekhaa, he added, "We have spoken at length about our relationship. Some people allege there's 'a crack' in our relationship. We ignore that. We both are here to focus on our career. For us our work comes first. I'd rather have people talk about our acting than where we're going for a holiday." He maintains that it's a myth that relationships are difficult to sustain in the showbiz. "You have to be trustworthy. And you have to trust your partner. There's no other way. Otherwise, it's very easy to cheat yaar."
On the work front, Rajkummar Rao's upcoming films include Bareilly Ki Barfi, Omerta, Trapped, Newton, Behen Hogi Teri and 5 Weddings.