- Fanne Khan: Rajkummar Rao Receives A Sweet Surprise From Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Anil Kapoor!
- Janhvi Kapoor Admits Doing This CRAZY Thing To Grab Rajkummar Rao's Attention!
- Shahid Kapoor BOWS Out Of Imtiaz Ali's Next Film, Rajkummar Rao To Replace Him?
- Omerta! Rajkummar Rao: I Take The Side Of Terrorist Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh
- Omerta Review: Rajkummar Rao Makes Your Skin Crawl With His Sinister Act!
- VERY Disturbing Scenes! CBFC Orders 2 Cuts From Rajkummar Rao's Omerta
- Unlike Her BF Rajkummar Rao, Patralekhaa Is Not Getting Many Good Scripts; Says It's Frustrating
- Will Rajkummar Rao's Omerta Create Communal Tensions? Here's What The Actor Has To Say!
- Rajkummar Rao Should Have Won National Award: Newton Director Amit V Masurkar
- National Film Award 2018: Boney Kapoor Releases A Statement & Rajkummar, Divya Share Their Joy!
- Rajkummar Rao All Set To Don The Director's Hat? Read Details!
- Wedding On The Cards? Rajkummar Rao Might Tie The Knot To The Love Of His Life Patralekha!
National Film Award-winning actor Rajkummar Rao will be seen playing a man aged 324 in the forthcoming film Raabta.
The just released trailer of Raabta is packed with intrigue, love and the promise of a powerful storyline. The trailer ends with an element of surprise.
Raabta's Team Did 16 Look Test
At the end of the trailer, one can spot a mysterious looking character, played by the Trapped actor. The film's team did 16 look test before picking the final one. Director Dinesh Vijan and Rajkumar sat along with the team over a couple of days to get the final look in place.
Special Ream Got On Board
A special team from Los Angeles got on board and worked with Zuby Johal of Dirty Hands company to etch the look for the actor.
What Made Rajkummar Excited About His Role?
"Rajkummar was kind enough to do me a favour. It was tedious but, he patiently sat through it everyday. I think, the idea of the prosthetics making him completely unrecognisable excited him as an actor," said Vijan in a statement.
Rajkummar Underwent 5-6 Hours Of Prosthetic
In addition to his look, his body posture and voice modulation had to be worked upon. Rajkummar underwent five to six hours of prosthetic everyday to get into his character. In addition to that, his styling was important. He had to wear accessories and also have tattoos.
It Was 'Fun' As An Actor: Rajkummar Rao
Talking about his friendly appearance in the film, Rajkummar said, "It was so much fun as an actor. Dinoo (Dinesh) has a very clear vision as a director and he gave me a lot of freedom as an actor to explore."
"The prosthetics used to take almost five to six hours everyday and then I would start sweating inside all that make-up. It needed quite a bit of patience," he added.
The movie stars Sushant Singh Rajput and Kriti Sanon.