- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
- Sunny Leone Talks About Her Daughter: Nisha Is The Light Of My Life
- Attention Sunny Leone Fans! The Beauty Queen Will Visit Kerala Again!
- HORRIBLE! Some People Used My Old Images Against Me & I Found That Really Disturbing: Sunny Leone
On International Women's Day, Ram Gopal Varma took to Twitter and posted a nasty message saying, "I wish all the women in the world give men as much happiness as Sunny Leone gives." The tweet didn't go down well with a lot of people and they ended up bashing him in reply to his nasty message.
RGV has now half heartedly apologised to those who were offended by his tweets and sent out a new tweet by saying, "My apology is only to those who genuinely got offended and not to those who ranted for publicity and threatened to take law into their hands." He sent out another tweet, "Was just expressing my feelings but I apologise to all who were offended due to my unintended insensitive tweets in context of women's day."
My apology is only to those who genuinely got offended and not to those who ranted for publicity nd threatened to take law into their hands— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) March 9, 2017
Was just expressing my feelings but I apologise to all who were offended due to my unintended insensitive tweets in context of women's day— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) March 9, 2017
Ram Gopal Varma has a unique style of looking at things and we can't blame him for that. His mindset and thought process is quite different and one has to have a sarcastic mind to really read between the lines. Now that he has apologised, we hope the matter will die a natural death. Even in the apology, he ended up showing who's the boss! And that's him!