TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Imtiaz Ali's Tamasha will complete its two years on December 27 and today, the director shared a throwback picture from the sets of the film, in which he can be seen posing with Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor in Corsica.
He captioned the picture as saying, "Remembering Tamasha". And needless to mention, Deepika & Ranbir are looking so good. No wonder why they are touted as one of the most sizzling on-screen pairs of the B-town.
Recently, Imtiaz Ali had also shared an anecdote on Facebook. He had posted, "The day Tamasha released Ranbir and I sat in a corner of PVR Icon. Deepika was pacing up and down."
"Our first show was running. Then she asked me - "How do you think the film will do?" I answered without thinking - "It will take at least two years for us to find out how this film has done."
"It's going to be two years of Tamasha guys and now we would like to know how it has done. Could you tell us? Send in comments and videos. Thanks."