TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Ever since Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif parted ways last year, speculations regarding the former's marriage plans have been a hot topic of discussion. And why not! He is now one of the most eligible bachelors in town.
The actor is currently busy promoting his upcoming film Jagga Jasoos. During a recent media interaction, he was asked about the reports of his arranged marriage being planned, doing the rounds. Here's how Ranbir reacted to it...
Why Will I Hide My Marriage?
Ranbir said, "When I do get married, why will I hide it?
There Is No Such Thing Of An Arranged Marriage
The 'Jagga Jasoos' actor quipped, "There were a lot of reports suggesting that my mom flew to London to look for a girl for me. There is no such thing of an arranged marriage."
No Pressure From My Parents Or Grandmother
Ranbir added, "My parents have not put any pressure on me. Neither has my grandmother."
I Will Marry The Woman I Am In Love With
He said, "One good thing is that they have left it on me. I will marry the woman I am in love with. It is as simple as that."
How The Rumours Of Ranbir's Arranged Marriage Began
It all started when a leading tabloid reported that an arranged marriage is on the cards for Ranbir when he and his mom Neetu had a hush-hush meeting with a well-known family in London.
Uncle Randhir Too Had Brushed Off These Rumours
Ranbir's uncle actor Randhir Kapoor had reacted to those reports and was quoted saying to HT, "Ranbir is having a terrific time with all the success and the money he's got, and age being in his favour too. Why does he have to get married and spoil it all so soon?"
And now, with Ranbir himself clearing the air about the reports of his arranged marriage, it looks like he just saved many girls out there from a heart-break! *winks*