- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Did People's Behaviour Change Towards Ranbir Kapoor When He Was Delivering Flops? The Actor Opens Up
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt To Appear In A Magazine Cover As A 'Couple'!
- Listen Up Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt! Jaya Prada Wants You Two To Star In The Remake Of THIS Movie!
- Mahesh Bhatt Opens Up About Alia Bhatt's Wedding With Ranbir Kapoor!
Ever since Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif parted ways last year, speculations regarding the former's marriage plans have been a hot topic of discussion. And why not! He is now one of the most eligible bachelors in town.
The actor is currently busy promoting his upcoming film Jagga Jasoos. During a recent media interaction, he was asked about the reports of his arranged marriage being planned, doing the rounds. Here's how Ranbir reacted to it...
Why Will I Hide My Marriage?
Ranbir said, "When I do get married, why will I hide it?
There Is No Such Thing Of An Arranged Marriage
The 'Jagga Jasoos' actor quipped, "There were a lot of reports suggesting that my mom flew to London to look for a girl for me. There is no such thing of an arranged marriage."
No Pressure From My Parents Or Grandmother
Ranbir added, "My parents have not put any pressure on me. Neither has my grandmother."
I Will Marry The Woman I Am In Love With
He said, "One good thing is that they have left it on me. I will marry the woman I am in love with. It is as simple as that."
How The Rumours Of Ranbir's Arranged Marriage Began
It all started when a leading tabloid reported that an arranged marriage is on the cards for Ranbir when he and his mom Neetu had a hush-hush meeting with a well-known family in London.
Uncle Randhir Too Had Brushed Off These Rumours
Ranbir's uncle actor Randhir Kapoor had reacted to those reports and was quoted saying to HT, "Ranbir is having a terrific time with all the success and the money he's got, and age being in his favour too. Why does he have to get married and spoil it all so soon?"
And now, with Ranbir himself clearing the air about the reports of his arranged marriage, it looks like he just saved many girls out there from a heart-break! *winks*