- Kareena Kapoor Gives Major Hints To Ranbir Kapoor, Wants To Work With Him In A Movie!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Did People's Behaviour Change Towards Ranbir Kapoor When He Was Delivering Flops? The Actor Opens Up
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt To Appear In A Magazine Cover As A 'Couple'!
- Listen Up Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt! Jaya Prada Wants You Two To Star In The Remake Of THIS Movie!
From past few days, the rumour mills were buzzing that Ranbir Kapoor, along with his mom Neetu Kapoor has gone to London to meet a girl for his matrimonial alliance.
Did your girls feel heartbroken? Well, don't! Ranbir Kapoor is surely not getting married anytime soon. You ask how? Well, an actor, who shares a very close bond with Ranbir, just confirmed the news & also revealed the reason. Read on to find out who is he..
Randhir Kapoor On Ranbir Kapoor’s Marriage Rumours
While talking to HT, Randhir Kapoor let the cat come out of the box and said, "Ranbir is having a terrific time with all the success and the money he's got, and age being in his favour too. Why does he have to get married and spoil it all so soon?"
He Further Added..
"Shaadi ke liye bahut time hai abhi usko (He's got enough time in hand to get married). Let him have a nice time right now," added Randhir Kapoor.
Randhir Kapoor: I Envy Ranbir
In the same interview, speaking about his bond with Ranbir, he said, "At times, I envy him because I was nowhere at his age-with the kind of success and moolah that he's got."
He’s Proud Of Ranbir & So Are We!
"He's doing very well and I'm so proud. Little ups and downs and high and low tides are there in everyone's career. This happens and it's a passing phase, so that's completely alright."
Is He Happy With Ranbir, Bebo & Lolo’s Work?
When asked about the same, he said, "My two daughters [Karisma and Kareena] and [nephew] Ranbir are doing good job in films. They're extremely successful."
Does Comparison Bother Randhir Kapoor?
Talking about the comparisons between him or his and brothers and Ranbir, he said, "It's okay to being compared and I don't care, honestly. After all, there's so much talent in the family that you'll be left surprised every time. Our kids have not just surpassed us, but they're doing very well for themselves."
Coming Back To Ranbir’s Wedding Rumour..
In case, you've come late, Deccan Chronical has quoted a source as saying. "The London visit could very well be for a meet and greet with a well-known family in London for the Ranbir's marriage. Though nothing is confirmed as of now, but time will tell."
Ranbir, On The Work Front
On the professional front, the actor has recently wrapped the shoot of Anurag Basu's Jagga Jasoos that also casts his ex-girlfriend, Katrina Kaif in the lead role.
Along with gearing up for Jagga Jasoos, the actor is also busy with the shooting of Rajkumar Hirani's upcoming project i.e., biopic on actor Sanjay Dutt.