- Ganesh Visarjan At RK Studios: Ranbir Kapoor Steps Out With Rishi, Randhir & Rajiv Kapoor
- Kareena Kapoor Gives Major Hints To Ranbir Kapoor, Wants To Work With Him In A Movie!
- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Did People's Behaviour Change Towards Ranbir Kapoor When He Was Delivering Flops? The Actor Opens Up
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt To Appear In A Magazine Cover As A 'Couple'!
This is surely one of the best things to come across on Internet. We got our hands on the latest pictures of Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, in which they can be seen celebrating Anurag Basu's birthday.
And, we don't what is more exciting. To spot Ranbir & Katrina in a same frame or their comfortable equation with each other. Have a look at their pictures:
Here’s The Picture
Here is the picture of Ranbir Kapoor & Katrina Kaif, celebrating the birthday of Anurag Basu, the director of Jagga Jasoos.
Katrina’s Post On Instagram
"Happy birthday to you ... happy birthday to you ... happy birthday dear dada .. happy birthday to you," Katrina Kaif captioned the picture.
Katrina’s Recent Pic From The Sets
On a related note, recently, Katrina has also shared a goofy picture of herself from the sets of Jagga Jasoos and had captioned it as saying, "Now listen here .... I may look lost but I'm not . #chillax #nospacecadet."
JJ Is All Set To Release In July
In her latest interview with a daily, Katrina has revealed that they have already wrapped the shooting of the film and it's releasing in the month of July.
Katrina On Promotion Rumours
Rumours have been rife that Katrina & Ranbir are not on good terms and have apparently denied to promote the film together.
When she was asked about the same, she told, "What is there to get anxious about the promotion of the film? It is too early for us to know what the plan is. Whatever it is, the producers come up with it and I will support the film right to the end. I always have been supportive of all my films."
Now, it's official that the film is finally ready to hit the theatres in July, we're just super excited to find out, what took Anurag Basu so long to make this film!