TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
This is surely one of the best things to come across on Internet. We got our hands on the latest pictures of Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, in which they can be seen celebrating Anurag Basu's birthday.
And, we don't what is more exciting. To spot Ranbir & Katrina in a same frame or their comfortable equation with each other. Have a look at their pictures:
Here’s The Picture
Here is the picture of Ranbir Kapoor & Katrina Kaif, celebrating the birthday of Anurag Basu, the director of Jagga Jasoos.
Katrina’s Post On Instagram
"Happy birthday to you ... happy birthday to you ... happy birthday dear dada .. happy birthday to you," Katrina Kaif captioned the picture.
Katrina’s Recent Pic From The Sets
On a related note, recently, Katrina has also shared a goofy picture of herself from the sets of Jagga Jasoos and had captioned it as saying, "Now listen here .... I may look lost but I'm not . #chillax #nospacecadet."
JJ Is All Set To Release In July
In her latest interview with a daily, Katrina has revealed that they have already wrapped the shooting of the film and it's releasing in the month of July.
Katrina On Promotion Rumours
Rumours have been rife that Katrina & Ranbir are not on good terms and have apparently denied to promote the film together.
When she was asked about the same, she told, "What is there to get anxious about the promotion of the film? It is too early for us to know what the plan is. Whatever it is, the producers come up with it and I will support the film right to the end. I always have been supportive of all my films."
Now, it's official that the film is finally ready to hit the theatres in July, we're just super excited to find out, what took Anurag Basu so long to make this film!