- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- What Happened When Ranbir Kapoor Told Rajkumar Hirani That His Mom Neetu Didn't Like Sanju's Climax?
- EXCLUSIVE: Thanks To Ranbir Kapoor! Katrina Kaif Is Getting Closer To Salman Khan & Family
- Katrina Kaif Feeling Betrayed! She Knows Her Ex-Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor Will Cheat On Alia Bhatt Too
- Ranbir Kapoor Reveals When He Will Get Married, Will Alia Bhatt Be His Bride?
- How Ranbir Kapoor Handles Failures & Stays Positive?
- Fans Have Found The Doppelganger Of Bollywood Actor Ranbir Kapoor
- Ranbir Kapoor HITS BACK At Salman Khan For His Comment 'Sanjay Dutt Should Play Himself In Sanju'
- Sanju: Rajkumar Hirani Reveals Details About Vicky Kaushal's Role In This Ranbir Kapoor Starrer!
- Katrina Will Be Jealous! Ranbir Kapoor Reveals What He Likes About Being In Love With Alia Bhatt
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Trying To Mend Fences With Salman Khan? Wants To Do These Two Movies Of Superstar!
Ranbir Kapoor's cousin, Aadar Jain, is set to make his film debut and the Jagga Jasoos actor said he is aware that the youngster will have to face questions about nepotism. Yash Raj Films is launching Aadar, grandson of late actor-filmmaker Raj Kapoor, in a film which also features another debutante, Anya Singh. The film will be directed by Habib Faisal, who launched Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra in his 2012 movie Ishaqzaade.
At a special event today, Aadar and Anya were introduced by Ranbir and Anushka Sharma. "When Aadar called and told me that he bagged the film, I felt a lot of pride and gratefulness. But at the same time, I was a little nervous, not knowing how this boy will be accepted. It is a funny industry," Ranbir told reporters.
Ranbir Kapoor extends his support to his cousin Aadar's debut in Bollywood.
Anushka Sharma also extended her support to the debutantes.
Aadar & Anya Singh
Aadar & Anya Singh are going to debut under Yash Raj Films banner.
Aadar has a good support in the industry already and we're sure he'll succeed.
"Yes, the platform that he has will spark a debate about insiders vs outsiders, nepotism and all of that. But I am going to keep that aside for now. Eventually we will talk about it, he will have to face it." Aadar's brother Armaan Jain already made his debut as an actor with Lekar Hum Deewana Dil in 2014. Aadar, who is the son of Reema and Manoj Jain, said he is honoured to be making his acting debut as it has always been his dream.