- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- SHOCKING SECRET! This Is How Sanjay Dutt Used To Trick Women Into Sleeping With Him
- IIFA Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Arrives In Bangkok Amidst Fanfare, Pomp & Blitz! View Pictures
- Alia Bhatt MIFFED With Ranbir Kapoor For Going Hullabaloo About Their Affair? Gives A Weird Reply
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels JEALOUS Of Ranveer Singh's Success? Here's What The Actor Has To Say!
- Maanayata Dutt Knew About Sanjay Dutt's 308 Girlfriends: Dia Mirza Reveals Inside Details
Showbiz, women, jail, drugs... Sanjay Dutt's life would make an interesting watch on the big screen. Rajkumar Hirani's biopic on the controversial star has already hit the shooting floors and everyone is quite excited to know which phase of his life will make it to the celluloid.
In an interview with Filmfare, Ranbir Kapoor who plays the titular role in the film opened up about what to expect from the flick.
He was quoted saying, "The biopic that Rajkumar Hirani is making will teach you something. It will talk about human flaws, the emotional father-son story (between Sanjay and the late Sunil Dutt), his relationship with his best friend, with the women in his life. It's emotional, it's funny, it's sad, it's bittersweet. The youth have a lot to learn from his mistakes."
He further said that there's no apparent physical similarity between him and Sanjay apart from 'the long face'. Ranbir said that he considers Sanjay Dutt as a real rockstar and added, "Sanjay's lived his life. He owned up to his mistakes, he's paid the price for it. He's been through much... his mother (the late Nargis Dutt) passing away just before the premiere of his film, drug abuse, being labelled a terrorist, his failed marriages, the grind of punishment... We're not trying to project Sanjay Dutt in any way, it's not a propaganda film," Ranbir asserts."
The biopic also stars Sonam Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Paresh Rawal and Vicky Kaushal and is slated for a Christmas 2017 release.