- Has Ranbir Kapoor Stopped Believing In Love? Ready For Arranged Marriage? Rishi Kapoor Drops A Hint
- Rajkumar Hirani On Sanju: Sanjay Dutt Was Brave Enough To Allow Me To Tell His Story My Way!
- Fans Find Exact Matches Of Sanjay Dutt's Real Pics To Compare Ranbir Kapoor's Looks In Sanju Teaser
- Sanju Teaser: Ranbir Kapoor Looks Exactly Like Sanjay Dutt, Twitter Explodes With Reactions
- Sanju Teaser: Ranbir Kapoor Reveals Which Face Of Sanjay Dutt He Found The Most Difficult To Play!
- Sanju Teaser: Ranbir Kapoor Captures The Heart, Mind & Soul Of Sanjay Dutt! Watch Here
- Ranbir Kapoor Starrer Dutt Biopic Teaser To Be The Most Viewed Teaser!
- Mijwan 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Had This To Say About Deepika Padukone Before The Ramp Walk!
- Mijwan 2018 Live Pics: Deepika Padukone & Ranbir Kapoor Prove They're The Coolest Ex-flame Of B-town
- Fans UPSET With Deepika Padukone For Pairing Up With Ranbir Kapoor As She's MARRYING Ranveer Singh
- Ex-Lovers Ranbir Kapoor & Deepika Padukone To Walk The Ramp Together For Manish Malhotra!
- When A Superstar OUSTED Deepika Padukone From A Film & EX-BF Ranbir Kapoor Came To Her Rescue!
- Qaidi Band Movie Review: This Band Loses Its Voice Midway & Ends Up As A Mere Average Show!
A few days back, Deepika Padukone had hosted an impromptu bash at her Mumbai residence to celebrate the tremendous response received by Padmavati trailer. A lot of her near and dear friends made it to her party including Ranbir Kapoor's cousins Armaan and Aadar Jain.
Later, Aadar who made his Bollywood debut with 'Qaidi Band' shared a picture which had him giving Deepika Padukone a peck on her cheek. However, this didn't go down well with a few people who slut-shamed Deepika for hanging out with her ex-beau's cousins.
Aadar has now finally reacted to that viral picture and this is what he had to say...
Are You Listening Trollers?
The actor said, "If we are at a party and are clicking photos, what's the harm in that. Yes, a lot of people have opinions to say and they will say something or the other. I don't think there was anything to the photo."
There's Nothing More To The Picture
"It was just all of us having a great time. It was the success of the Padmavati trailer, and I think she was having a party after a long time. It was great to have everybody together. It was a great time to enjoy ourselves that evening. That's about it," added Aadar.
This Is Not The First Time That Deepika Has Been Trolled!
Earlier, the 'Padmavati' actress had to faced the wrath of netizens who called her out for 'being too skinny' when she posted a couple of pictures from her photoshoot.
Get A Life, Guys!
They didn't spare her either when she did a bold photoshoot for a leading magazine.
Dippy Had The Best Response To Give To Those Filthy Minds
After being slut-shamed for that bold photoshoot (Maxim magazine), Deepika had given major burns to those trollers by posting another picture from that same photoshoot.