- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor & Karishma Tanna Get Naughty In 'Mujhe Chaand Pe Le Chalo' Song!
- Ranbir Kapoor On His Drinking Habit: I Just Can't Stop Once I Start, Drinking Is In My Genes!
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- RSS Questions The Motives Behind Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju, Says Bollywood Paints Criminals As Heroes
- Sanjay Dutt Takes A SLY DIG At Ranbir Kapoor's Affairs As He Speaks About 'Sleeping With 308 Women'
- Sanjay Dutt's Bestie Paresh Ghelani Poses With 'Kamli' Vicky Kaushal & We're SHOCKED - Here's Why
- Sanju: Sanjay Dutt's Sister Namrata Isn't Very Impressed With Paresh Rawal & Manisha Koirala!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Sanju Box Office Collection Day 12: The Ranbir Kapoor Starrer Is Unstoppable
- Ranbir Kapoor's Transformation Into 'Munna Bhai' Wasn't A Cakewalk - Watch The Making Video of Sanju
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
From the delay in the completion of the film to the ugly equation between the lead stars, Jagga Jasoos has been hitting the headlines for all the wrong reasons.
Things turned really nasty post the release of the film, when Rishi Kapoor thrashed director Anurag Basu for his unprofessional behaviour, while Anurag didn't say a word against him. Now, finally, Ranbir Kapoor has broken his silence on the entire controversy and here's what he has to say about his dad's rant against Mr Basu.
Ranbir On Rishi Kapoor's Rant
"My father is a very emotional man. I think whatever he is saying was to protect me in somewhere from where he was coming from," said Ranbir at the trailer launch of Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Bhoomi'.
Ranbir Doesn't Agree With His Dad
"I don't necessarily agree with what he did that or what he said. We worked on 'Jagga Jasoos' for three years and we all knew what we were doing and how it was being made."
Ranbir Doesn't Look It As A Failure
"Sometimes you succeed sometimes you fail. I don't look at it as failure. I look at it as learning," added Ranbir.
Ranbir Handles The Situation Quite Well..
"I think it has given me an experience with Anurag Basu. I cannot answer for somebody else but I don't necessarily agree with anybody else."
Ranbir On Sanjay Dutt
At the same event, Ranbir also shared that he has been a huge admirer of Dutt and feels really fortunate that he knows the superstar personally.
Isn't That Sweet?
"It is his first release after his release. And like Raju sir said, we all have missed you (Dutt) so much and when we see you on screen it is magical. Something happens deep within. Like all of us here, I have been a huge admirer of Sanju sir," said Kapoor.
Ranbir To Sanju Baba: I Know Your Heart
"I have had the good fortune of knowing you as a person and I have interacted with you since I was a child. So I know your heart. And I am really happy and welcome back to the movies. We all missed you a lot," he said.
Coming back to Jagga Jasoos failure, what's your thought on the entire controversy? Don't you think, Ranbir handled the situation very maturely and nicely? Jot down your thoughts in the comments section below!