- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Did People's Behaviour Change Towards Ranbir Kapoor When He Was Delivering Flops? The Actor Opens Up
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor, an avid traveller, was on Monday announced as brand ambassador of online travel portal Yatra.com.
"I am an avid traveller myself and travel has played an important part in my films. So a partnership with a travel brand like Yatra was a natural fit for me. I am particularly excited to be part of this new journey and I am looking forward to a long and fulfilling 'Yatra' with the brand," Ranbir said in a statement.
Popularly known for portraying versatile and youthful roles on screen in films like "Tamasha" and "Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani", Ranbir has been chosen to endorse the platform as he is "technologically savvy, modern and has a passion for travelling".
On roping in the actor, Sharat Dhall, Chief Operating Officer (B2C), Yatra.com, said: "Ranbir's persona is in line with these qualities, and he also brings with him a sense of casual coolness that today's youth relates to."
The fact that Ranbir appeals to all age groups and demographics is also exciting for the brand officials, said Vikrant Mudaliar, Chief Marketing Officer, Yatra.com.