- Baaghi 2 Review: Not For Love! Tiger Shroff's Ronnie Should Have Rebelled Against The Poor Direction
- Randeep Hooda Should Have Won An Award For Sarabjit, Says An Upset Omung Kumar
- LEAKED! Tiger Shroff's New Mature Look From Baaghi 2 Will Leave Your Jaw Dropped
- Regrets Are Worse Than Mistakes: Randeep Hooda
- Randeep Hooda: If A Woman Enjoys S*x, It Doesn't Mean That She Is A Slut!
- Gurmehar Kaur’s Response To Randeep Hooda, ‘I Didn’t Tweet, My Hands Did’! Sets Twitter Ablaze
Randeep Hooda landed himself in a controversy for laughing on a troll tweet made by cricketer Virender Sehwag against Gurmehar Kaur, who is the daughter of a martyr and the issue has been on the boil since a few days. Randeep Hooda clarified his stance on the matter by saying that he has nothing against the girl and only laughed at Sehwag's tweet as he found it to be funny! He said,
"Viru cracked a joke and I admit I laughed. Damn!! He is so witty and this is one of the other million things he's said that has made me crack up. That was it!! She spoke up, she stood for something she believes in, so then, she must also have the courage and fortitude to listen to the voices against it. To point fingers at someone else (in this case me) and hold him responsible for the reactions to her actions is not right. I have absolutely nothing against her and strongly believe that violence is wrong."
Gurmehar Kaur responded to being trolled by Indian cricketer Virender Sehwag and Randeep Hooda by saying, "I am heartbroken, these are the people you yell for in matches and they troll you at the expense of your father's death... I have my own mind, nobody is polluting my mind. I am not anti-national."
What do you guys think about the troll and Gurmehar Kaur's response to the whole issue? Leave your comments below!