TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
Actress Kangana Ranaut, whose character in the forthcoming film Rangoon is said to be loosely based on actress-stunt woman Fearless Nadia, says her role is not based on any real-life person.
Also Read: Kangana Ranaut Said She Doesn't Want To Work With KHANS! Shahrukh Took It Seriously & REJECTED Her
A lawsuit was reportedly filed against Rangoon maker Vishal Bhardwaj on grounds of copyright infringement, by Wadia Movietone Pvt Ltd, which has claimed that Kangana's character Miss Julia is based on real-life Australian stunt actor Mary Evans, popularly known as Fearless Nadia.
Asked about it, Kangana told IANS, "I think there is some legal hassle around that. First of all, we cannot comment on a matter when it's already in the court, but we can assure you that it's not based on any living or dead person."
The 29-year-old actress added that Rangoon is "completely a fictional story" and the "characters are fictional as well".
Rangoon, also starring Saif Ali Khan and Shahid Kapoor, will release on Friday. It is set during World War II.