- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- CDR Case: Kangana Ranaut's Sister Rangoli Blasts DCP Of Thane
- Kangana Ranaut Breaks Silence On Call Detail Records Case: Investigate Before Assuming
- CDR Case: Bombay High Court Directs Thane Police To Release Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Rizwan Siddiqui
- SHOCKING! Kangana Ranaut's Lawyer Illegally Sourced Hrithik Roshan's Call Data Records? Probe On
- Kangana Ranaut's Funny & Hilarious Statements About Getting Dumped By Her Boyfriends!
- SAD! Kangana Ranaut Was Heartbroken After Rangoon's Failure, Says It Was Targeted At Her
Actress Kangana Ranaut, whose character in the forthcoming film Rangoon is said to be loosely based on actress-stunt woman Fearless Nadia, says her role is not based on any real-life person.
Also Read: Kangana Ranaut Said She Doesn't Want To Work With KHANS! Shahrukh Took It Seriously & REJECTED Her
A lawsuit was reportedly filed against Rangoon maker Vishal Bhardwaj on grounds of copyright infringement, by Wadia Movietone Pvt Ltd, which has claimed that Kangana's character Miss Julia is based on real-life Australian stunt actor Mary Evans, popularly known as Fearless Nadia.
Asked about it, Kangana told IANS, "I think there is some legal hassle around that. First of all, we cannot comment on a matter when it's already in the court, but we can assure you that it's not based on any living or dead person."
The 29-year-old actress added that Rangoon is "completely a fictional story" and the "characters are fictional as well".
Rangoon, also starring Saif Ali Khan and Shahid Kapoor, will release on Friday. It is set during World War II.