- Rajkummar Rao Advised Patralekhaa To Walk Out Of Kangana Ranaut's Panga?
- Happy Birthday Narendra Modi: Kangana Ranaut Wishes The PM In The Most Warm Way [Watch Video]
- Panga: Has Ashwini Iyer Tiwari Signed A Non-Interference Clause With Kangana Ranaut?
- Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika In BIG TROUBLE, Producer Gets Sacked & More Heads To Roll
- More Trouble For Kangana Ranaut! Swati Semwal To Quit The Movie After Sonu Sood?
- Sonu Sood Takes A Jibe At Kangana Ranaut, Says He Can't Work With Two Directors On One Set!
Actress Kangana Ranaut, whose character in the forthcoming film Rangoon is said to be loosely based on actress-stunt woman Fearless Nadia, says her role is not based on any real-life person.
Also Read: Kangana Ranaut Said She Doesn't Want To Work With KHANS! Shahrukh Took It Seriously & REJECTED Her
A lawsuit was reportedly filed against Rangoon maker Vishal Bhardwaj on grounds of copyright infringement, by Wadia Movietone Pvt Ltd, which has claimed that Kangana's character Miss Julia is based on real-life Australian stunt actor Mary Evans, popularly known as Fearless Nadia.
Asked about it, Kangana told IANS, "I think there is some legal hassle around that. First of all, we cannot comment on a matter when it's already in the court, but we can assure you that it's not based on any living or dead person."
The 29-year-old actress added that Rangoon is "completely a fictional story" and the "characters are fictional as well".
Rangoon, also starring Saif Ali Khan and Shahid Kapoor, will release on Friday. It is set during World War II.