- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Rani Mukerji's Hichki To Be Screened At Shanghai Film Festival
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Are Married Now! INSIDE PICS Of Celebs From The Wedding Are Unmissable
- INSIDE PHOTOS From Sonam Kapoor's Mehendi: Rani Mukerji Joins The Squad; Anand Ahuja Caught BLUSHING
- Rani Mukerji Gives Her Two Cents About Feminism, Says Individual Identity Is Everything!
- INTERVIEW! Rani Mukerji: I Look Up To Shahrukh, Salman And Aamir Khan & Will Do Anything For Them!
- Rani Mukerji: I Felt What True Love Is After Giving Birth To Adira!
- Rani Mukerji Talks About Hichki's Success: I Am Happy You Accepted Me With Open Arms
- Reaction To Hichki Is Truly Humbling, Says Producer Maneesh Sharma
- Hichki Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
- Why Did Rani Mukerji Become 'Incredibly Emotional' After Hichki's Release?
Bollywood diva Rani Mukerji recently attended India Today Conclave East 2017, in Kolkata.
At the event, the Bengali beauty revealed that she is thinking of planning a second baby. Rani also talked about her journey in Bollywood during the session titled From Babli to Hichki: A Career in Cinema.
I Don't Talk About Work With Aditya
I don't talk about work with Aditya. I don't tell him to cast me in films, I can only tell him when do we make our next baby.
We Talk About Adira
My conversation with Adi is all about love and Adira. I can't have a huge family as I think I have missed the bus.
I Can Always Try For A Second Child
I should have started long time ago. But I can always try for a second child.
I Never Wanted To Be An Actor
I never wanted to be an actor. My mum wanted me to be an actor, I actually agreed to her wish. My father was very against my mum's wish. He was not very keen that I join films because he has been in the industry for so long.
But My Mom Wanted Me To Try
He thought that I wasn't too strong to go through the perils of cinema. I told my mum she should reconsider as I will make a fool of myself. But she wanted me to at least try. I did it and I realised that I wanted to do this. And then, there was no looking back.
Rani On Nepotism
I wouldn't say I had a soft landing. In film industry, you get where you get because of your talent and merit. We have to sweat in out and work in all kinds of environment and wait for the audience to accept you or not accept you.
My Dad Wasn't Very Successful When I Joined Films
You may be the brother, sister or daughter of a popular actor or director, and still not be accepted. When I got into films, my dad wasn't a very successful producer or director. Nepotism debate is baseless. People have come from non-filmi background and made it big in Bollywood.
Rani On Padmavati
Sanjay Leela Bhansali doesn't need a Rani Mukerji to back him on a platform like this. Sanjay truly believes how much I love him and how I stand by him.
When Rani was asked about her comeback film Hichki, she said, ''The two years break I took for my baby, I told my director I might not do it. I am too domesticated. He said if we work around the timing. I asked him I don't know if I can act. When I went for the first day of the shoot for Hichki, I found it so easy. And I should never forget that this is who I am.''