TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
In an interview with a noted journalist, Rani Mukerji talked about Befikre failure and said that it was difficult for her hubby Aditya Chopra to see failure for the first time in his life!
She said, "I loved Befikre, but it was hard for Aditya Chopra to see failure. I know that the film has got polarised reviews. It will get its due in the coming years."
"I have always felt that I was the biggest risk factor and the biggest bet for 'Befikre' because everyone else in the team had achieved something and have already proven their worth in their respective fields. I was the new face who stood a chance to be accepted or not."
Commenting on her career choice, Rani said, "I've always been fearless."
The Black actress also revealed why she stays away from social media as her husband is a very private person. About that, Rani said, "I can't imagine posting a picture of my family on social media."
On the work front, Rani is all set to make a comeback with film, Hichki. It's a women-oriented film and we're helluva excited to have Rani back on silver screen!