- Rani Mukerji, Rajkummar Hirani And Vicky Kaushal To Attend IFFM
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- Akash Ambani's Engagement: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Ranbir-Alia & Others Spotted [PICS]
- Preity Zinta Shares A Throwback Picture From Goa & Wants Salman Khan To Remember It!
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
- Rani Mukerji's Hichki To Be Screened At Shanghai Film Festival
- Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Are Married Now! INSIDE PICS Of Celebs From The Wedding Are Unmissable
- INSIDE PHOTOS From Sonam Kapoor's Mehendi: Rani Mukerji Joins The Squad; Anand Ahuja Caught BLUSHING
- Rani Mukerji Gives Her Two Cents About Feminism, Says Individual Identity Is Everything!
- INTERVIEW! Rani Mukerji: I Look Up To Shahrukh, Salman And Aamir Khan & Will Do Anything For Them!
- Rani Mukerji: I Felt What True Love Is After Giving Birth To Adira!
- Rani Mukerji Talks About Hichki's Success: I Am Happy You Accepted Me With Open Arms
Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji recently said the time she has spent being a mother so far is the happiest period of her life.
Also Read: TOTALLY UNEXPECTED! Karan Johar Says He Wants To KILL Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; Chooses Shahrukh Khan
Rani is married to filmmaker Aditya Chopra. They have a daughter, Adira, who was born in 2015. In a Facebook chat, ahead of her birthday, Rani answered a bevy of questions from her fans.
I Don't Post Pictures Of My Daughter Because...
Asked why she isn't present on social media, Rani said, "I'm not on social media. I don't post pictures of my daughter because my husband is a very private person and I respect that. Also, I don't like saying no to my fans, especially when they ask me to post pictures."
How It Feels To Be A Mother...
When asked how it feels to be a mother, she said, "It feels great. The last two and a half years -- nine months of pregnancy and one and a half years of motherhood -- have been the happiest years of my life. I enjoy seeing Adira grow, reach new milestones each day."
Rani On Motherhood..
Rani added that there's nothing more important for a woman than being a mother. She also said life has started a new post Adira's birth.
I Have Also Mellowed Down
"It's amazing being a mother; you change overnight because the experience teaches you on a daily basis. I have become stronger and I have also mellowed down.''
It's Going To Be Fun...
''But a lot of things come with being a mother. I'm looking forward to my journey of raising Adira, so it's going to be fun," she said.
When A fan Asked...
A fan of hers asked, ''When does Adira's sister or brother launch?'' To which Rani said, "What you are meaning to say is when Adira will be having a baby brother or a sister?"
Rani On Planning A Second Child...
"I think I will do some films for my fans, take a break and then come back."
Last seen in 2014 action-thriller Mardaani, Rani said she will next be seen in Hichki, and the project will kick-off in April.
Asked about her birthday plans, she said she will spend it at home with her daughter and husband.