TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Ranveer Singh is currently shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati along with Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor and the starcast has not spoken anything about the movie, thanks to SLB's dikkat.
However, Ranveer Singh was in a good mood and spilled the beans about his character Alauddin Khilji and said, "What a guy! Can't believe he does the things he does, he is an appalling human being. You can't even call him a human being; call him a 'Haivaan'." The word Haivaan means devil, bad, eveil, cruel and so on!
Ranveer Singh finally opened up about his character Alauddin Khilji in Padmavati.
Ranveer Singh called his character Alauddin Khilji 'Haivan'.
The word Haivaan means bad, cruel, evil, devil and so on.
Padmavati also stars Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor in the lead roles.
An SLB Film
Padmavati is helmed by the ace film-maker Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
Padmavati has been facing a lot of problems since the beginning of its shooting.
The film is all set to hit the theatres by the end of 2017.