TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- CBI War: Nageshwar Rao Appointed Interim Director, Verma, Asthana Sent On Leave
- OnePlus Pop-Up Events Announced: Buy OnePlus 6T With Free Food And Goodies
- Ever Been To This Ancient Village Of Tigawa In Madhya Pradesh?
- Ever Tried Using Kiwi For Strong & Shiny Hair?
- THIS Actor Caught Deepika Padukone Sitting On Ranveer Singh's Lap; Reveals How Their Romance Begun!
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- Manchester United 0 Juventus 1: Dybala Downs Mourinho's Men On Ronaldo's Return
- Paytm FD Offers Interest At The Rate Of 8%; Know How To Avail It
Ranveer Singh is currently shooting for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmavati along with Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor and the starcast has not spoken anything about the movie, thanks to SLB's dikkat.
However, Ranveer Singh was in a good mood and spilled the beans about his character Alauddin Khilji and said, "What a guy! Can't believe he does the things he does, he is an appalling human being. You can't even call him a human being; call him a 'Haivaan'." The word Haivaan means devil, bad, eveil, cruel and so on!
Ranveer Singh finally opened up about his character Alauddin Khilji in Padmavati.
Ranveer Singh called his character Alauddin Khilji 'Haivan'.
The word Haivaan means bad, cruel, evil, devil and so on.
Padmavati also stars Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor in the lead roles.
An SLB Film
Padmavati is helmed by the ace film-maker Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
Padmavati has been facing a lot of problems since the beginning of its shooting.
The film is all set to hit the theatres by the end of 2017.