- A Nak*d Ranveer Singh Could Have Been A Part Of An MMS Scandal, Thanks To A Fan!
- After Ranveer Singh And Varun Dhawan, Kartik Aaryan Makes It To The 100 Crore Club!
- BIZARRE! Ranveer Singh's Shocking Revelation About How A Fan Once Filmed Him In N*de
- Simmba: Sara Ali Khan To Play Ranveer Singh's Love Interest, Here Comes The Official Announcement!
- Ranveer Singh: Ranbir Kapoor Rejected Band Baaja Baraat, Aditya Chopra Politely Said I'm Ugly
- Padmaavat Controversy Was Hugely Infuriating: Ranveer Singh
- Mumbai HC Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor In AIB Event Row
- Gauri & Shahrukh Khan TURN HEADS, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh SLAY At Hello Hall Of Fame Awards
- WOW! Deepika Padukone Has Started Shopping For Her Wedding; Marriage With Ranveer Singh Fixed
- Shahid Kapoor Doing DAMAGE CONTROL? Reveals He Told Ranveer Singh, 'Don’t Complain Just Be Grateful'
- HOT SCOOP! This Superstar To Have A Special Cameo In The Climax Scene Of Ranveer Singh's Simmba?
- Katrina Kaif & Ranveer Singh Give A Thumbs Up To Vipul Shah's Namaste England!
- HAUNTING IMAGES! The ORIGINAL PICTURES Of The KUND Where Rani Padmavati Committed JAUHAR
We all know that Ranveer Singh is one crazy actor! To get under the skin of his on-screen character, he can go to any extent.
Yesterday night (May 26, 2017), he got injured on the head while shooting the climax of Padmavati in Mumbai. Here's what a source close to the project revealed about the entire accident:
He Hurt Himself While Shooting For Padmavati
"Ranveer hurt himself on the head while shooting for the film during a particular take but he was so engrossed in the performance that he did not realise it till cut was called."
When Everyone Realised He Is Hurt Badly..
"It was only after he started bleeding profusely from the head after 'cut' was called, did everyone realise that he was hurt badly."
In Pic: Ranveer Outside Leelavati Hospital
"Ranveer received initial first aid on the set and was rushed immediately to a nearby hospital for immediate treatment."
That's What We Call Dedication!
"He completed the basic treatment and returned to the film's set to complete his portions of the shoot. Rather than let his injury slow him down or impact the shoot, Ranveer completed the day's work. He requires stitches on the head," added the source.
The actor will be see as Alauddin Khilji in the period drama, which also features Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor. It is being directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.