TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Ranveer Singh has a hyperactive personality and he mingles with everyone on the sets of Padmavati and they all love his company. As soon as he dresses up as Alauddin Khilji, he scares the living daylight out of the crew.
Bollywoodlife reported that when Ranveer Singh gets ready as Alauddin Khilji, he gets so intense and serious that nobody dares to talk to him. The crew talk to him only when required as he gets into the character and turns into a completely serious person.
"Ranveer is a complete team player, a leader and a dynamic source of energy on the sets," revealed an insider to Bollywoodlife.
"When he gets on set everyone loves interacting with him and laughs and jokes around with him like usual."
"However once he gets into his Khilji look in costume and make up and is ready to go on set"
"People almost stay away from him unless needed and things quieten down as he is so compelling in his character when he slips into the skin of Alauddin Khilji."
"It's not easy, becoming so intense every day," concluded the source to Bollywoodlife.
Ranveer Singh will be seen as Alauddin Khilji in his upcoming film Padmavati.
The film also stars Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor in the lead role.
Both Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are giving their best for SLB's Padmavati.
Padmavati is scheduled to be released by the end of 2017.