- Ranveer Singh In Conversation With Spiritual Guru Jaggi Vasudev At The IIMBue
- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- SANJU SUCCESS: Ranbir Kapoor Says It's Amazing To Compete Against Ranveer Singh's Role Of 'Khilji'
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Shahrukh Khan Blames This Person For Adding To His Stress!
- Karan Johar's Favourite Rejected; He Didn't Want To Sign Sara Ali Khan With Ranveer Singh In Simmba
Ranveer Singh is Bollywood's heartthrob! The man carries a certain kind of charisma, that makes him stand out among the other celebs. Recently, we came across a picture of Ranveer Singh, which is going viral on the social media.
In the picture, Ranveer can be seen posing for a selfie with Sara Tendulkar, the daughter of Sachin Tendulkar and boy, we can't stop drooling! Have a look at their picture below..
Ranveer & Sara In One Frame
Sara Tendulkar had her fan moment with Ranveer Singh and it wouldn't be wrong to say that these two just look adorable.
Also scroll down to read, excerpts from Ranveer Singh's latest interview with IANS.
Ranveer, On The Work Front
Ranveer is currently busy working on filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati' and has also been roped in for director Zoya Akhtar's 'Gully Boy', in which he will be seen essaying the role of a rapper.
Ranveer Preps For Gully Boy
"I'm making a song on the side right now and I have started dabbling a little bit in music... As part of my prep towards 'Gully Boy', I met one of my favourite rappers Vivian 'Divine' and hung out with him recently. It's nice that I am already enjoying the process.
"It's one of the tracks that I am making on the side. So, it's a one-off but it's very similar to the stuff that I will be doing when I tackle 'Gully Boy'," told Ranveer in his latest interview to IANS.
Ranveer Is Excited About Gully Boy
"'Gully Boy' promises to be a lot of fun. I am really looking forward to that. It's unlike anything I've done before and I'm going to try my hand at giving my own vocals for the first time," he added.
Ranveer: I'm Still Raw
With over 10 films to his credit now, actor Ranveer Singh says he has evolved but believes that he is still raw. "I'm still raw... I'd like to believe. Yes, there certainly has been an evolution. I have learnt a lot of things about the craft and people management. I have become a little more responsible.
"When you are showered with so much love and affection from the fans... it becomes your responsibility to make them proud," added Ranveer.
Ranveer Hopes Not To Stagnate
The actor says he feels immensely connected to his well-wishers and is happy that his work is being highly appreciated. But he hopes not to stagnate.
"I hope to do different stuff and never stagnate. That's really the death of an artiste... when you stagnate," he said.
Ranveer On Befikre Failure
The 31-year-old, who has delivered hits like Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela and Bajirao Mastani, also underwent a low phase when Befikre did not do well at the box office. Ranveer says one shouldn't get affected by failure.
"Fortunately, early in my career, I learnt that filmmaking is a team effort. It is a collaborative effort so the success or failure... One should not get too carried away by success and, at the same time, you cannot get too bogged down by failure. After all, it's a team effort," he said.
"So, when a film becomes successful, it's teamwork and if the film doesn't do well, maybe, the team as a collective went wrong," he added.
In the same interview, when Ranveer was asked that doesn't it bother him that so many fans want to know about his life? Here's what he said:
"That's okay. It is completely understandable... I consciously maintain a balance though. I make sure that there is no intrusion into my personal space or personal life to a degree that I wouldn't want... I know where to draw the line."