- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
- Ranveer Singh Doesn’t Fear Being Judged; Says, ‘I’ve Always Been Unique’
- Deepika Padukone Starts Preparing For Her Wedding With Ranveer; This Is The First Thing She Bought
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Ask Guests Not To Carry A Mobile Phone At Their Wedding!
- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh’s Wedding In Italy Confirmed! Kabir Bedi Sends Out Wishes!
- Inside Pictures From Sara Ali Khan's Birthday Bash! See Here
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Ranveer Singh Gets Mobbed By Fans In Mumbai; Then Dances Atop A Car! Watch Video
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Was Skeptical About Ranveer Singh! Then, What Made Her Say Yes To Takht?
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
Ranbir Kapoor-Mahira Khan's viral pictures became the talk of the town and many celebs came in support of Mahira Khan as the actress received a series of nasty remarks on the social media platform.
Recently, while interacting with Filmfare, Ranveer Singh reacted to Ranbir-Mahira's pictures and also hinted that he has also gone through the same as those are the cons of being a celebrity.
Is He Hinting At Deepika Padukone?
Ranveer says, "I can only speak about my own experience. There are times when I'm at a certain place with certain people and I don't want those private moments to be captured by anyone. But, you can't help it."
It's Irritating: Ranveer On Being Papped
"You got to take the bad with the good. I get to do what I love to do and I make a lot of money. But some things are irritating and you've got to take them in your stride. It's a crazy world."
Ranveer On Mahira Khan
"Everyone has their own interpretation. Everyone has their own set of values. Everyone has an opinion. You can hear them but you needn't subscribe to them. At the end of the day, one should just live and let live and focus on more important things."
Ranveer Praises Mahira
"Mahira is a great performer and an entertainer. One should ideally just engage with her at just that level," said Mahira.
On the work front, Ranveer will be next seen in Padmavati. The film also casts his lady-love, Deepika Padukone & Shahid Kapoor in the lead roles. The film is slated to release on December 1, 2017.
SEE PICTURES: Celebs At Deepika Padukone's Bash