- A Big Fat Wedding: Katrina Kaif, Ranveer Singh & Shahid Kapoor Set The Stage On Fire [Inside Photos]
- Gully Boy: Ranveer Singh & Alia Bhatt Spotted Shooting At A Railway Station, PICS
- Not Because Of Karan Johar, Rohit Shetty REVEALS How Sara Ali Khan Bagged Ranveer's Simmba!
- Deepika Padukone's Wedding! Jewellery Brand To Launch Exclusive Collections Just For Her?
- Ranveer Singh To Be Honoured With Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award For Padmaavat!
- Ranveer Singh REVEALS Why His Wedding With Deepika Padukone Is NOT HAPPENING This Year!
- IT'S HAPPENING! Deepika Padukone DOESN'T DENY Marrying Ranveer Singh; Reacts To All The Buzz
- Fans UPSET With Deepika Padukone For Pairing Up With Ranbir Kapoor As She's MARRYING Ranveer Singh
- AIB Knockout: Bombay High Court Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor!
- IPL 2018! Ranveer Singh Will Not Perform At The Opening Ceremony
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh To Marry By The End Of 2018! Reception To Be Held In India & Abroad
- With Baaghi 2, Tiger ROARS Ahead Of Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh & Varun Dhawan!
- Has Ranbir Kapoor Stopped Believing In Love? Ready For Arranged Marriage? Rishi Kapoor Drops A Hint
Ranbir Kapoor-Mahira Khan's viral pictures became the talk of the town and many celebs came in support of Mahira Khan as the actress received a series of nasty remarks on the social media platform.
Recently, while interacting with Filmfare, Ranveer Singh reacted to Ranbir-Mahira's pictures and also hinted that he has also gone through the same as those are the cons of being a celebrity.
Is He Hinting At Deepika Padukone?
Ranveer says, "I can only speak about my own experience. There are times when I'm at a certain place with certain people and I don't want those private moments to be captured by anyone. But, you can't help it."
It's Irritating: Ranveer On Being Papped
"You got to take the bad with the good. I get to do what I love to do and I make a lot of money. But some things are irritating and you've got to take them in your stride. It's a crazy world."
Ranveer On Mahira Khan
"Everyone has their own interpretation. Everyone has their own set of values. Everyone has an opinion. You can hear them but you needn't subscribe to them. At the end of the day, one should just live and let live and focus on more important things."
Ranveer Praises Mahira
"Mahira is a great performer and an entertainer. One should ideally just engage with her at just that level," said Mahira.
On the work front, Ranveer will be next seen in Padmavati. The film also casts his lady-love, Deepika Padukone & Shahid Kapoor in the lead roles. The film is slated to release on December 1, 2017.
SEE PICTURES: Celebs At Deepika Padukone's Bash