TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
Ranveer Singh had revealed that he was planning to buy a bigger house in Mumbai and rumours are ripe that he's looking no further than Deepika Padukone's apartment Prabhadevi. It looks like Ranveer wants to get closer to Deepika but the actor hasn't confirmed the news yet.
Deepika's 26th floor apartment in Prabhadevi costs a whopping 16 crores and boasts of an area as big as 2,776 sq ft. So will Ranveer splurge the money just to get much closer to Deepika as a neighbour? We'll have to wait and watch for that one!
Ranveer Singh wants to become Deepika Padukone's neighbour.
He plans to buy a new house in Prabhadevi apartments.
Prabhadevi apartments is where Deepika Padukone resides with her family.
Deepika Padukone stays in the 26th floor of Prabhadevi apts.
She paid a mammoth 16 crores to purchase the property.
A Big House
She stays in a house with the area of 2,776 sq ft.
She registered the house in her name in December 2016.
Ranveer Singh had previously said that he wants to buy a new house in Mumbai.
Getting Much Closer?
It looks like Ranveer wants to get closer to Deepika.
Will He Or Won't He?
We'll have to wait and watch if Ranveer will indeed go ahead and become Deepika's neighbour.