- Raveena Tandon Gives Beauty Tips Inside Lingaraj Temple; Lands In Major Trouble!
- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
- SORRY Anushka Shetty! Not You But It's This Bollywood Actress Who Makes Prabhas Go 'WOW'
- COMMON MISTAKE! Akshay Kumar's EX-GIRLFRIENDS Shilpa Shetty & Raveena Tandon Take A MAJOR DIG At Him
- ON THEIR AFFAIR! Akshay Kumar Would RUN AWAY From Rekha; He TOLERATED Her Because..: Raveena Tandon
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Prabhas & Anushka Shetty Party Together With Raveena Tandon, See Picture!
The 'Mast Mast' girl Raveena Tandon is all set to make her Bollywood comeback with the upcoming film Maatr which revolves around a mother who seeks revenge against those who have wronged her daughter.
In a recent interview with Deccan Chronicle when quizzed why she took up the film Raveena quipped, "The theme of Maatr is an issue very close to my heart because my blood boils every time I read in the papers about a woman being violated. I met the mother of the Delhi 2012 gangrape victim, she told me that it's only for a short time that people bother when someone is raped. Then it's just back to business."
Raveena who is proud mother of three daughters, when asked if she fears for their safety, replied, "I never taught them to be timid. In fact, I have asked them to fight back. Are we supposed to walk in this fear all the time? This has to change somewhere, so I also want to be part of the noise that makes that change."
ALSO READ: UH OH! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Would Have Bagged The National Award For Sarbjit If...
Speaking of her daughters, she became a mother to two of them before her marriage as she adopted them. With many B-Town celebrities going the route of adoption and surrogacy, the latest one being filmmmaker Karan Johar Raveena said, "I advise adoption over surrogacy. I believe that making someone a part of your life through adoption provides a deeper sense of gratification. I feel so proud when I see my girls and what they have made of their lives. Of course, you can go ahead and have biological kids, but to adopt a child is the greatest gift that you can give any child."
That's quite a noble thought, isn't it? What do you guys have to say about it?
Meanwhile, her film Maatr is slated to release on April 21, 2017. Are you looking forward to watch it on the big screens? Do let us know in the comments section below.