- CATFIGHT OF 90s! When Karisma Kapoor INSULTED Raveena Tandon Publicly At Shahrukh Khan's Holi Bash
- Karisma Kapoor: What Was My Fault? Manisha Called Me A Mixed-up Kid; I Was Accused Of Being Brash
- Raveena Tandon Gives Beauty Tips Inside Lingaraj Temple; Lands In Major Trouble!
- Papon Controversy: The Minor Girl Reacts; Gauhar Khan Trolled For Slamming The Singer!
- SORRY Anushka Shetty! Not You But It's This Bollywood Actress Who Makes Prabhas Go 'WOW'
- COMMON MISTAKE! Akshay Kumar's EX-GIRLFRIENDS Shilpa Shetty & Raveena Tandon Take A MAJOR DIG At Him
- ON THEIR AFFAIR! Akshay Kumar Would RUN AWAY From Rekha; He TOLERATED Her Because..: Raveena Tandon
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Prabhas & Anushka Shetty Party Together With Raveena Tandon, See Picture!
- He Once Called Her A BORN LIAR! Ajay Devgn REACTS To Raveena Tandon's Dig At Older Actors!
- Shab Movie Review: Keeps You Waiting Till The End But Alas, This Night Has No Dawn!
- Tubelight Effect! Here's Why The Release Date Of Raveena Tandon's Shab Was PUSHED Ahead
- Raveena Tandon Bats For Women's Safety
Raveena Tandon, who is gearing up for her next film Shab, says she had a huge crush on actor Sanjay Dutt at one point.
During the promotional interviews of Shab, Raveena was asked about her favourite stars. She said the choice changes from time to time.
Raveena Had A Huge Crush On Sanjay Dutt
"In my childhood days, I was a fan of Rishi Kapoor and then when I grew up a bit, I had a crush on Sanjay Dutt. I have worked with him in seven films," says Raveena Tandon.
But Why She Used To Be Scared Of Him?
"I used to be very scared while working with him as I couldn't believe that I was actually doing a film with someone whose posters were plastered all around my room," reveals Raveena Tandon.
Raveena Tandon Talks About ‘Shab’
Talking about Shab, Raveena said, "It is a very sensitive film dealing with relationships. Relationships are never easy and are always complicated. The film is made with very ensemble cast and mostly it talks about relationships and the way everyone is connected with each other."
Raveena Feels People Will Surely Connect With The Film’s Characters
"I feel that when people will watch the film, they will easily connect with one character or the other." The actor, who has portrayed some memorable characters in films like Daman and Satta, says doing different characters excites her.
"I mostly try to do different characters. After Maatr, you will see me here in a very glamorous avatar with a bit of grey shades in it. Doing different things excites me. I like to do things that challenge me as an actor, something which I never did before," she added.