- Mahesh Bhatt Pays Tribute To Reema Lagoo, Says She Infused Life Into His Show Naamkaran!
- Naamkaran SPOILER: Avni In NEW LOOK; Reema Lagoo’s Daughter To Enter The Show!
- Naamkaran Actors Remember Late Reema Lagoo On Her Birth Anniversary
- THE SHOW MUST GO ON! Ragini Shah Replaces Veteran Actress Reema Lagoo In Naamkaran!
- This Emotional Letter From Reema Lagoo’s Last On-Screen Son Viraf Patel Will Leave You Teary-Eyed
- Reema Lagoo No More: Naamkaran Co-stars Shocked; Barkha, Indraneil & Gulfam Attend The Funeral!
- So Sad! Mahesh Manjrekar Got Angry With Reema Lagoo On Vaastav Sets; Regrets It Now!
- Reema Lagoo: 7 Most Memorable Roles As A Mom With Shahruh Khan, Salman Khan & Many Others!
- RIP Reema Lagoo! A Look At The Actress's Contribution To The World Of Television!
- SHOCKING! Reema Lagoo No More; Television Actors React To Veteran Actress' Death
- Veteran Actress Reema Lagoo Passes Away!
- Reema Lagoo plans a grand comeback
This morning, we all woke up to the shocking news about Reema Laagoo succumbing to a cardiac arrest in the early hours.
Best known for playing a mother on screen in films like Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, Hum Aapke Hai Kaun, Vaastav among others, the 59 year old veteran actress complained of chest pain on Wednesday night after which she was admitted to Kokilaben Dhirubai Ambani hospital where she finally breathed her last.
The whole industry is in a complete shock as several condolence messages continue to pour. Here's what our B-town celebs had to say...
"This is a horrible horrible news. I am just too sad to think about anything. She was such a fine actor to work with. This is very sad."
"It's the level of comfort that one experience with her, with an actor who is few years senior to you. We worked together in a lot of films and there was this comfort level.
You could always sit down with her, approach her, chitchat, be casual and have a light hearted conversation.
She was a very welcoming and warm human being. In fact I have a small house in Versova where i used to stay if i had late night shifts and Reema Ji used to stay in opposite and we used to talk from the windows. She was a wonderful woman. It is a terrible loss."
Saddened. RIP #ReemaLagoo. She radiated talent, beauty and such warmth. She will be missed. Condolences to her family.
A Pinkvilla report quoted her saying, "It really is shocking. I met her just some weeks ago at an awards function at Raj Bhavan. Oh dear!!! She has to be one of the most beautiful people really. I personally thought she was so pretty with her light eyes and lovely features.
Strangely we worked together in the same film QSQT and then in many more films like Najayaz, Pratibandh, Deewana Mastana. But my most vivid memories are of working with her in Yes Boss where she played Shah Rukh's mother and I always loved watching her in Sooraj Barjatya films. She was the ideal mom and his films would be incomplete without her."
He was quoted as saying to Pinkvilla, "I got to know from you. I didn't know about it. It's shocking and sad at the same time. I just have reached on the sets and I might have to cancel the shoot for today."
Saddened to hear about the demise of #ReemaLagoo, had the opportunity to work with her...a fine actress and person.Prayers to the family
This is truly sad news...she was warm, gracious and an exceptional actor...I had the privilege of directing her....#RIPReemaLagoo
RIP. Worked in quite a few films. Reema Lagoo. Good friend. Heartfelt condolences
T 2428 - Just heard the shocking and unbelievable news about Reema Lagoo's passing .. such a fine talent and gone so young ! Very SAD !!
Shocked & saddened. Reema Lagoo ji will be missed. She will always be remembered for her iconic roles in cinema & on stage. RIP
Deeply saddened to hear about the demise of #ReemaLagoo. One of the sweetest persons I've known.
Saddened to hear about the demise of the fine actress #ReemaLagoo. May your soul rest in peace.. You will be missed.
Reema lagoo an endearing n positive persona . A friend n a colleague since theatre days. RIP .
Grew up watching d warmth & love #ReemaLagoo ji brought out on screen. Saddened by her sudden demise.Heartfelt condolences to her family...
So so sad to hear about Reema Lagoo ji!Such a phenomenal actor & a lovely warm person! I have always loved & admired her work. Shocked!!
One of the most charming, kind faces on the big screen.... Reema Lagoo ji will be missed sorely. Gone too soon.
Sad to hear of the sudden demise of #ReemaLagoo ji.. grew up watching her on screen .. condolences to the family .. #RIP
Meanwhile, Aamir Khan who reached the Lagoo residence with his wife Kiran Rao to offer his condolences said...