TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
If the latest reports are to be believed then Amit Sadh has been roped in for Reema Kagti's Gold starring Akshay Kumar in lead role. The film is a period drama and is about India's first Olympic medal win as a free nation in the year 1948.
A DNA report quoted a source saying, "Amit has already started prepping for his role as a hockey player. For the last three weeks he is training with Yuvraj Walmiki, national hockey player and a gold medalist for Asian Champions trophy. He is training everyday for two-three hours in Bandra on the grounds of St Andrew's Church. Though Amit loves sports, this is the first time he is playing such a character."
This will be the third sports-based film that the 'Running Shaadi' actor is associated with. First, he was part of the Kai Po Che that had cricket as its backdrop whereas in Sultan, Amit was the face of a MMA (mixed martial arts) franchise. However, Amit did not play any sport in these two films, but in Gold he will be seen on the field. Now that's quite interesting, isn't it?
Watch out this space for more interesting updates.