- Is Hardik Pandya Cheating On Elli Avram? The Cricketer Spotted Flirting With Urvashi Rautela!
- Hate Story 4 Is NOT An Erotic Thriller, Says Karan Wahi
- Shocked & Speechless! Urvashi Rautela Gets Death Threats For Her 'Draupadi' Dialogue In Hate Story 4
- Red Hot & Best Pictures From Hate Story 4!
- Hate Story 4 Review: The Revenge Is More On Us; Blame It On The Terrible Acting!
- INTERVIEW! Urvashi Rautela: I See Myself As A Female Version Of Hrithik Roshan
Urvashi Rautela revealed that she's not at all a fan of junk food but at times everyone are tempted to try out the street food delicacies and Urvashi is no exemption. The street food in Delhi can make anyone's mouth to start watering and Urvashi revealed her favorite dishes that she loves to much on while she's in the capital.
She said, "Delhi is the only city where I eat junk food. I really love momos, dahi-vada and of course golgappas. I make sure not to miss these snacks when visiting Malviya Nagar, Delhi."
She further revealed, "Delhi has contributed to my prosperity. It holds a special place in my heart. But it is also hard work and talent that makes you successful." When asked if she hangs out quite often with friends, she said that she prefers staying home instead and is not a party animal.
"Like earlier, I still prefer to work and come back home. Now, being a model and an actor, I'm trying to learn more as my profession demands it. If I have a performance at an award function, then it's okay, otherwise I don't go out. I am still facing difficulties opening up."
Urvashi Rautela will next be seen on the silver screen for Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam starrer Kaabil. Urvashi's item number from the movies is already creating waves and the film is all set to hit the theatres on January 25, 2017.