- Madsaur Gang Rape Case: Swara Bhaskar, Esha Gupta, Farhan Akhtar & Others Say 'Enough Is Enough'!
- Richa Chadha Regrets Signing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Sarbjit; Says She Felt Misused In The Film
- Daas Dev Review: This Film Is Strictly Restricted To A Few Sips!
- Richa Chadda Is A HYPOCRITE, Twitterati Hits Out For Defending Saroj Khan's Casting Couch Comments!
- Richa Chadda Defends Saroj Khan's Casting Couch Statement, Kamal Haasan Hits Out Against Her
- 3 Storeys Review: A Bowl Of Comfort Food Which Satiates Your Taste Buds With Its Engrossing Stories!
Richa Chadha who will next be seen in the film Cabaret is all set to be an author and has decided to write a book on the topic of 'gender-based discrimination' and will dedicate her time working towards it right after wrapping up the shoot of Cabaret and Fukrey Returns. A source close to the actress opened up to HT by saying,
"After she wraps up the shoot of Fukrey Returns, Richa has some time to herself. This year, she is all set to debut as a writer with her first novel. The book is going to be focused on misogyny in India and has a humorous take on it. Richa, who is soon to do a live standup comedy act also, feels that through humour one can send across a great deal of message and create a lot of awareness amongst people."
When asked what the contents of the book would be, the source spilled the beans by saying, "It emphasises on the kind of things women have to do every day to pursue everything - from focusing on their career to fighting sexist prejudices. Her book will release in August this year, but Richa is already excited as she has got a publisher on board."
Richa was last seen in the film Sarbjit which also starred Aishwarya Rai and Randeep Hooda. We're sure her book will end up being an inspiration to all the women out there.