- Madsaur Gang Rape Case: Swara Bhaskar, Esha Gupta, Farhan Akhtar & Others Say 'Enough Is Enough'!
- Richa Chadha Regrets Signing Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Sarbjit; Says She Felt Misused In The Film
- Daas Dev Review: This Film Is Strictly Restricted To A Few Sips!
- Richa Chadda Is A HYPOCRITE, Twitterati Hits Out For Defending Saroj Khan's Casting Couch Comments!
- Richa Chadda Defends Saroj Khan's Casting Couch Statement, Kamal Haasan Hits Out Against Her
- 3 Storeys Review: A Bowl Of Comfort Food Which Satiates Your Taste Buds With Its Engrossing Stories!
There was chaos all across Abu Dhabi when a sudden storm struck the UAE leaving everyone in disarray. The storm led to massive flight delays and passengers had to wait inside the Abu Dhabi airport for more than 18-24 hours causing confusion and distress all around. Richa Chadha was on her way to Los Angeles to discuss things about her next international project, but unfortunately was stuck in Abu Dhabi airport for almost 18 hours.
The good news is that Richa Chadha tweeted directly to Minister of External Affairs, Sushma Swaraj about the plight of passengers stranded at Abu Dhabi airport and the tweets made the airline officials to act swiftly and provide basic necessities to the passengers which included elderly people and women with little children.
Talking about her experience, Richa Chadha said, "It was a nightmare. I did my best to help out wherever I could. I bought bottles of water for people that didn't have local currency on my credit card. I wish it was handled better. I felt terrible for senior citizens, people with injuries and mothers travelling with infants."
Check out Richa Chadha's tweets to Sushma Swaraj below!
Many Indians stranded here at Abu Dhabi airport since morning due to a storm.No luggage,no accommodation,no visa to get out @SushmaSwaraj— TheRichaChadha (@RichaChadha_) March 25, 2017
Everyone being told to come back every 3-4 hrs to check if they got Visas+accommodation.People hungry and delirious. Plz help @SushmaSwaraj— TheRichaChadha (@RichaChadha_) March 25, 2017
Thank you for the prompt revert!Plz expedite visa process of stranded so they can get accommodation. I checked into Aerotel cuz I could. https://t.co/BKJjRN3AN7— TheRichaChadha (@RichaChadha_) March 25, 2017