- Mulk: Anubhav Sinha Gives A Fitting Reply To The Trolls In An Open Letter!
- Mulk: Disturbing To See Muslims Being Targeted; This Was A Big Reason For Me To Do The Film: Taapsee
- Mulk Trailer: Rishi Kapoor & Taapsee Pannu Will Blow Your Mind With Their Terrific Acting!
- Ranbir Kapoor Celebrates His Mom Neetu's Birthday In Paris, Inside Pics Prove They Had A Blast!
- Happy Birthday Neetu Kapoor: A Walk Down Memory Lane Of Her Love With Hubby Rishi Kapoor
- Ranbir Kapoor Can't Control His Father Rishi Kapoor, Expresses Anger Through His Mom Neetu Instead
Actor Anil Kapoor says veteran actor Rishi Kapoors autobiography ''Khullam Khulla - Rishi Kapoor Uncensored" is "insightful, witty and honest".
In his autobiography, Rishi has revealed some of the unknown aspects of his life, right from his and his late father Raj Kapoor's affairs with co-stars to his belief in the father-son relationship and his passion for acting.
"Rishi Kapoor reading your book is like walking down memory lane And just like you, it's insightful, witty and honest," Anil posted on Twitter on Monday.
Rishi, whose family has been part of the Hindi film industry for the past 85 years, was tagged "chocolate hero" and "lover boy" in his prime in the 1980s. The actor is known for films like Bobby, Khel Khel Mein, Karz, Do Dooni Chaar and for the more recent Kapoor & Sons.
He has co-authored the book with Meena Iyer.
Anil and Rishi have worked together in films like Vijay, Karobaar: The Business of Love and Gurudev. With inputs from IANS.