- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi NO MORE! Rishi Kapoor Takes To Twitter To Lash Out At Media For This Reason
- CONFIRMED! Jeethu Joseph's Bollywood Debut Is A Horror- Thriller With Emraan Hashmi & Rishi Kapoor
- Bollywood Celebs BLAST Diamond Trader Nirav Modi! Question The Banks, System & Politicians
- 102 Not Out TEASER: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor's Quirky Bonding Leaves You With A Smile!
- Don't You DARE ABUSE Rishi Kapoor! Here Is His WARNING To The Trolls; Read His EXPLOSIVE Statement
- Race 3 New Poster! Jacqueline Fernandez's Jessica Is 'Raw Power', Reveals Salman Khan
Actor Anil Kapoor says veteran actor Rishi Kapoors autobiography ''Khullam Khulla - Rishi Kapoor Uncensored" is "insightful, witty and honest".
In his autobiography, Rishi has revealed some of the unknown aspects of his life, right from his and his late father Raj Kapoor's affairs with co-stars to his belief in the father-son relationship and his passion for acting.
"Rishi Kapoor reading your book is like walking down memory lane And just like you, it's insightful, witty and honest," Anil posted on Twitter on Monday.
Rishi, whose family has been part of the Hindi film industry for the past 85 years, was tagged "chocolate hero" and "lover boy" in his prime in the 1980s. The actor is known for films like Bobby, Khel Khel Mein, Karz, Do Dooni Chaar and for the more recent Kapoor & Sons.
He has co-authored the book with Meena Iyer.
Anil and Rishi have worked together in films like Vijay, Karobaar: The Business of Love and Gurudev. With inputs from IANS.