- Mulk: Disturbing To See Muslims Being Targeted; This Was A Big Reason For Me To Do The Film: Taapsee
- Mulk Trailer: Rishi Kapoor & Taapsee Pannu Will Blow Your Mind With Their Terrific Acting!
- Ranbir Kapoor Celebrates His Mom Neetu's Birthday In Paris, Inside Pics Prove They Had A Blast!
- Happy Birthday Neetu Kapoor: A Walk Down Memory Lane Of Her Love With Hubby Rishi Kapoor
- Ranbir Kapoor Can't Control His Father Rishi Kapoor, Expresses Anger Through His Mom Neetu Instead
- Salman Khan & Rishi Kapoor Get Into A Major Conflict; Is Ranbir Kapoor The Reason?
Old things are slowly dying and paving the way for the modern way of life and sadly, quite a lot of people miss the good old days of iconic buildings and places as it has a special place in their hearts. One by one, they're all being demolished and shut down.
One such place in Delhi is the iconic Regal Theatre which was designed by architect Walter Sykes George and was bustling with people since 1932. Unfortunately, the theatre is being shut down and veteran actor Rishi Kapoor got nostalgic about the cinema hall so much so, that he stood outside the theatre and took a picture of it and posted it on his Twitter handle saying, "Demolish. Adios Regal Theatre, Delhi. A place where all the Kapoor's theatre and cinema work was seen. Had "Bobby" premiered there too! Thank you!"
Demolish.Adios Regal Theatre,Delhi.A place where all the Kapoor's theatre and cinema work was seen.Had"Bobby"premiered there too! Thank you! pic.twitter.com/cpMhE5kLhS— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) March 30, 2017
The theatre owner, Vishal Choudhary, revealed that he's decided to screen Raj Kapoor's classics Mera Naam Joker and Sangam on its last day before shutting it down for good. The best part is that the premiere of Rishi Kapoor's debut film Bobby was also held at Regal Theatre and the film ended up running for months together.
Regal Theatre is finally closing its doors today on March 30, 2017 after an amazing run of 85 years. Soon, construction will begin for a full four-auditorium multiplex in place of the iconic structure.