- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi NO MORE! Rishi Kapoor Takes To Twitter To Lash Out At Media For This Reason
- CONFIRMED! Jeethu Joseph's Bollywood Debut Is A Horror- Thriller With Emraan Hashmi & Rishi Kapoor
- Bollywood Celebs BLAST Diamond Trader Nirav Modi! Question The Banks, System & Politicians
- 102 Not Out TEASER: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor's Quirky Bonding Leaves You With A Smile!
- Don't You DARE ABUSE Rishi Kapoor! Here Is His WARNING To The Trolls; Read His EXPLOSIVE Statement
- A 'WELL-BEHAVED' Shashi Kapoor Was Different From Raj Kapoor & Shammi Kapoor, Writes Shobhaa De
Not the one to mince his words, Rishi Kapoor's startling relevations in his latest autobiographical book ''Khullam Khulla: Rishi Kapoor Uncensored' where he has opened up about buying an award, his initial coldness with Amitabh Bachchan, his family, his son Ranbir Kapoor, having tea with dreaded gangster Dawood Ibrahim and even written about his father, Raj Kapoor's affairs with his leading ladies, Nargis and Vyjayanthimala.
Recently, at the book launch event in New Delhi when someone quizzed Chintuji that in an age when it's raining biopics in Bollywood, it's odd that there hasn't been one on Rishi's father, the late showman Raj Kapoor.
To this, he answered, "We have been approached several times in the past. The elders in the family (including older brother Randhir Kapoor and elder sister Ritu Nanda) discussed it and decided to deny permission to everyone who wanted to make a biopic. Even though he was a great man who had an illustrious career and his life certainly warrants a biopic, all of us agreed that we wouldn't let a film be made on his life, at least not in our mother's (Krishna Raj Kapoor) lifetime."
Well, we believe that the showman's life story would have made a great depiction on the silver screen. What do you guys think? Do you agree with Rishi Kapoor's views?