- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rishi Kapoor's Message To Young Actors: Observation Is The Tool For Becoming Good Actor, Not Gymming
- Rishi Kapoor On Ranbir Kapoor's Failures: If His One Film Flops Like Jagga Jasoos He Has No Work
- Has Ranbir Kapoor Stopped Believing In Love? Ready For Arranged Marriage? Rishi Kapoor Drops A Hint
- Rajma Chawal: Amyra Dastur's First Look Has 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' Connection'!
- Rishi Kapoor Is Quite Reserved; Amitabh Bachchan Is Very Jovial: 102 Not Out Director Umesh Shukla
- Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor's 102 Not Out Trailer Is Hilarious! Watch It Here
- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi NO MORE! Rishi Kapoor Takes To Twitter To Lash Out At Media For This Reason
- CONFIRMED! Jeethu Joseph's Bollywood Debut Is A Horror- Thriller With Emraan Hashmi & Rishi Kapoor
- Bollywood Celebs BLAST Diamond Trader Nirav Modi! Question The Banks, System & Politicians
Rahul Gandhi made a speech at Berkeley University, USA and during a press conference he was asked about nepotism in politics for which he answered, "Most parties in India have that problem. Mr. Akhilesh Yadav is a dynast. Mr Stalin is a dynast, even Abhishek Bachchan is a dynast. So, that's how India runs. So, don't get after me because that's how India is run. By the way, last, I recall, Ambanis are running the business. That's also going on in Infosys."
Rishi Kapoor goes on a Twitter rant against Congress VP Rahul Gandhi.
Rishi Kapoor lectured Rahul Gandhi about 'nepotism' and 'dynasty', but his own family is enjoying every bit of it.
Rishi Kapoor loves trolling, but sometimes he goes overboard and no wonder he's been named as the Troll Lord!
A user reminded Rishi Kapoor that the Gandhi family members were democratically elected by the people, but the Kapoor family members were just launched by their fathers.
A parody account of Vijay Mallya poked fun at Rishi Kapoor for being a living example of nepotism and extending the blame on Rahul Gandhi for it.
The Twitter user reminded Rishi Kapoor once again that people elected the Gandhis by choice and the Kapoors were sent by the Kapoors themselves and not by the people.