- Mulk: Anubhav Sinha Gives A Fitting Reply To The Trolls In An Open Letter!
- Mulk: Disturbing To See Muslims Being Targeted; This Was A Big Reason For Me To Do The Film: Taapsee
- Mulk Trailer: Rishi Kapoor & Taapsee Pannu Will Blow Your Mind With Their Terrific Acting!
- Ranbir Kapoor Celebrates His Mom Neetu's Birthday In Paris, Inside Pics Prove They Had A Blast!
- Happy Birthday Neetu Kapoor: A Walk Down Memory Lane Of Her Love With Hubby Rishi Kapoor
- Ranbir Kapoor Can't Control His Father Rishi Kapoor, Expresses Anger Through His Mom Neetu Instead
- Salman Khan & Rishi Kapoor Get Into A Major Conflict; Is Ranbir Kapoor The Reason?
- Rishi Kapoor Wants Ranbir Kapoor To Marry His Boyfriend Ayan Mukerji & Not Girlfriend Alia Bhatt?
- Cheers Ranbir Kapoor! Your Father Rishi Kapoor Is All Praises For You For This Reason
- Rishi Kapoor Admits He Admires Ranbir Kapoor's GF Alia Bhatt; Talks About Her Like Never Before!
- Rishi Kapoor Once FIRED Sanjay Dutt For Spoiling Ranbir Kapoor & Said 'Isko Tere Jaisa Mat Bana'
- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
Rishi Kapoor is known for speaking his mind unapologetically. The veteran actor may have been trolled several times on Twitter or been at the receiving end of some Twitterati for some of his opinion but that doesn't stop him from saying what he wants to say.
Here's what he had to say this time. Check it out-
Farah Would Have Been Big If She Was Professional
Rishi Kapoor shared a picture of yesteryear actress Farah Naaz and wrote, "One of the prettiest heroines and a wonderful actor Farah Naaz, elder sister of Tabu. Eccentric, would have been big if she was professional."
Rishi Kapoor Had Shared Screen Space With Farah Naaz In Many Films
Rishi Kapoor had worked with Farah Naaz in several films like Naqab, Naseeb Apna Apna, Hamara Khandaan, Ghar Ghar Ki Kahaani and others.
Farah Naaz Is Tabu's Elder Sister
For those who aren't aware, Farah Naaz is Tabu's elder sister and Shabana Azmi's niece. She made her Bollywood debut in Yash Chopra's Faasle in 1985.
The Cold War Between Farah Naaz And Poonam Dhillion
Back then Farah Naaz used to take several digs at Poonam Dhillion and had many times even openly expressed her hatred for her.
Once when asked why she didn't like Poonam, the actress had said, "Look, when I came into the industry, people started saying I resembled her. I didn't think it was a compliment, but I let it pass. When someone asked her to comment on the fact that this newcomer called Farah resembled her, she said, 'I've nothing to be afraid of. When there's an original, why would anyone need a copy?' As if that wasn't enough, in another interview she said something like, 'I've got class. I don't go down to the street-level of the likes of Farha...' Bas mera to sar hi ghoom gaya... I said I'd bash her up if I ever saw her. She can only talk, I can do it. What does she think of herself?."
In fact once she even threatened to bash up Poonam Dhillion. Phew..catfights were so much a part of the industry even back them.
We wonder what Farah's reaction would be to Rishi's tweet! Meanwhile, what do you guys have to say about it? Do you agree with his point of view?