- Ganesh Visarjan At RK Studios: Ranbir Kapoor Steps Out With Rishi, Randhir & Rajiv Kapoor
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
- Birthday Special: Every Lover Will Relate To These 7 Songs Of Rishi Kapoor!
- Happy Birthday Rishi Kapoor: Here's Why He's Considered The Best Troll Master!
- Randhir Kapoor Reveals Why RK Studio Is Up For Sale, Bollywood Heartbroken With The News!
- Rishi Kapoor TROLLS A Fan & Calls His Grammar Bad, Asks Him To Brush Up His English!
Recently Rishi Kapoor had tweeted about teaming up with his 'Amar Akbar Anthony' co-star Amitabh Bachchan for a movie. Now we have some more interesting updates on the same.
As per a DNA report, the two veteran actors would be seen sharing screen space in 'OMG: Oh My God' director Umesh Shukla's upcoming film '102 Not Out'.
While Chintuji is 10 years younger to Big B and has mostly played his younger brother on screen, this time he would be seen essaying Sr Bachchan's son in the film instead! Now, that's quite a surprising move, isn't it?
So that's made us equally inquisitive about what the film's plot would be considering this quirky twist. Well, we have an answer to that!
Reportedly, the film is about 102-year old Dattaraya Vakharia, played by Big B, who at his age continues to be aspirational and inspirational. On the other hand, his son - the 75 year old Babu plays an extremely cynical man.
Meanwhile Rishi Kapoor feels quite honoured to work with Big B. The duo were last seen together in Ajooba which released way back in 1991.