- Kathua Rape Case: Sonam Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar, Riteish Deshmukh & Others Demand Justice For The Girl
- Know Why Ajay Devgn Laughed Out Loud After Hearing A Film Script! Details
- This Famous Bollywood Actor Introduced Kichcha Sudeep To Twitter!
- HE’S IN A BIG MESS! Abhishek Bachchan Is Damn AFRAID Of Wife Aishwarya Rai Bachchan; It’s Shocking
- Bank Chor Movie Review: Beware Of These Chor Who Steal Away Precious Minutes Of Your Life!
- TOO CUTE TO HANDLE! Genelia D'Souza's Little Special One, Rahyl Turns One!
Actor Riteish Deshmukh doesn't worry about social media trolls and says people are mature enough to deal with them.
Asked about how he deals with criticism and trolls on social media, Riteish told IANS over phone from Mumbai, "Reaction to any kind of praise or negativity depends on yourself. If you can block, avoid it and just move on, it won't affect you."
"Everyone has their own barometer of how they want to tackle their social media handles, tweets and whatever they want to put on Facebook."
"So, whenever someone tweets something, I think they know what they are going to get and what the reactions are going to be. Every individual is different and the way they handle things, and they are mature enough to deal with it."
Meanwhile, Riteish is currently busy promoting his forthcoming film Bank Chor directed by Bumpy. The film also features Rhea Chakraborty and Vivek Oberoi.