TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Actor Riteish Deshmukh doesn't worry about social media trolls and says people are mature enough to deal with them.
Asked about how he deals with criticism and trolls on social media, Riteish told IANS over phone from Mumbai, "Reaction to any kind of praise or negativity depends on yourself. If you can block, avoid it and just move on, it won't affect you."
"Everyone has their own barometer of how they want to tackle their social media handles, tweets and whatever they want to put on Facebook."
"So, whenever someone tweets something, I think they know what they are going to get and what the reactions are going to be. Every individual is different and the way they handle things, and they are mature enough to deal with it."
Meanwhile, Riteish is currently busy promoting his forthcoming film Bank Chor directed by Bumpy. The film also features Rhea Chakraborty and Vivek Oberoi.