- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Saif Ali Khan Gets Notice From Bulgarian Govt For Wild Boar Hunting
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
- Kareena Kapoor BLASTS Feminists For Their Non-stop Lecture, Says She's A Feminist In The RIGHT WAY
- Kareena Kapoor Khan & Saif Ai Khan Feel AWFUL About Taimur Getting Clicked Wherever He Goes!
- How A 'Worried' Saif Ali Khan Helped Sara Ali Khan In Bagging Rohit Shetty- Karan Johar's Simmba!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Is Thankful To Hubby Saif Ali Khan For Being Supportive After Taimur's Birth
- Rohit Shetty: Simmba Is Very Different From Singham!
- Here's What Kareena Kapoor Wants Taimur To Become When He Grows Up!
Nepotism has become one of the most trending topics of the B-town. It was Kangana Ranaut, who brought this word in the limelight. Recently, Saif Ali Khan and Karan took a dig at Kangana over Nepotism and received flak for poking fun at the actress at IIFA.
In his latest interview with Firstpost, Saif Ali Khan talked about Kangana Ranaut, Nepotism and also dragged Taimur Ali Khan's name. Will his comments land him in trouble again? Read on to know..
Saif Ali Khan On Taimur
"Taimur gets written about like he's Elvis, before he's even born. And so now when he's growing up, it's going to be really tough for us as parents to keep a level head on his shoulders and tell him, "No, you are nothing. You haven't achieved anything until you've done it on your own."
Saif On Taimur & Nepotism
"When he's 18, the press themselves will launch him. So where does the nepotism start? The producer is just an opportunist saying "okay, let me market this".
Saif On Kangana
"I respect Kangana tremendously for what she's achieved, for coming up the hard way. We're a mutual admiration society."
‘I Have Slightly Different Take On Nepotism’
"She also agrees that despite having illustrious parents, I too have had an uneven beginning in Bombay. I understand what Kangana means by her stance on nepotism, though I have a slightly different take on it."
‘I Didn’t Have An Easy Ride Because Of My Parents’
"People knew who I was because of my parents but that didn't necessarily give me an easy ride. Look at the spate of terrible movies I've starred in and you know that phase lasted for a long while."
‘I’m Always Perceived As A Privileged Person’
"I am generally perceived as being a very privileged person and I probably am; the reality of it is also that growing up in Pataudi and Bhopal isn't what people think it is."
‘Only Talent Can Sustain You’
"We are privileged also in terms of getting an opportunity to meet a producer, which in itself is an advantage. But beyond that, only your talent can sustain you."
Saif On Other Star Kids
"There are also many star kids who are actors and directors who people aren't so interested in because they perhaps lack the talent.
‘It’s Easy To Confuse Nepotism With Genetics’
"It's easy to confuse nepotism with genetics. Maybe there is something in the genes too that makes many of Raj Kapoor's descendants actors or Pataudis cricketers. I think it's actually eugenics and genetics that's coming into play."
What's you thought on Saif Ali Khan's comment on Kangana Ranaut, Nepotism and Taimur Ali Khan? Let us know in the comments section below!