- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Irritated When Asked About 'Competing' With Sara Ali Khan; Says It's Partiality
- Dhadak Special Screening: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sara Ali Khan Catch Ishaan-Janhvi's Film!
- This Is How Janhvi Kapoor Reacted When Asked About Her 'Rivalry' With Sara Ali Khan!
- Saif Ali Khan To Team Up With Daughter Sara Ali Khan For A Movie?
- First Picture Of Ranveer Singh & Sara Ali Khan From The Sets Of Simmba Is Out!
- Sigh Of Relief For Sara Ali Khan! Actress Can Now Shoot For Kedarnath & Simmba Simultaneously
- How A 'Worried' Saif Ali Khan Helped Sara Ali Khan In Bagging Rohit Shetty- Karan Johar's Simmba!
- Prerna Arora's Shocking Act Creates New Trouble For Sushant Singh Rajput- Sara Ali Khan's Kedarnath!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor Spotted At A Wedding; Sara Ali Khan Steals Their Thunder [PICS]
- ‘Soni Kudi’ Sara Ali Khan Has All The Boys Swooning Over Her New Pictures; Spotted With Amrita Singh
- Rohit Shetty: Simmba Is Very Different From Singham!
- Is Janhvi Kapoor Giving Sleepless Nights To Sara Ali Khan Because Her Debut Looks More Promising?
Ever since Sara Ali Khan has completed her graduation, the news of her Bollywood debut spread like a wild fire! Every moviegoer, wants to know about her and her debut movie.
In his recent interview with Indian Express, daddy Saif Ali Khan talks about his insecurity & fear, regarding Sara and also revealed why, he wants her to follow Aamir Khan's steps!
Saif Wants Sara To Be Like Aamir
He told, "I told her once try to concentrate on the art. Look at people like Aamir Khan, you can make your own rules. Don't get caught up with what it seems to be about."
Saif To Sara: Be Creative
"You can take a script and check into a Venice hotel by the canal, read your script, think etc. Be creative, see the world. If you don't get caught up in the tiny little politics but push creativity."
Saif Talks About The Importance Of Compromises
"The compromises define you. My first movie I was told if I didn't stop seeing the girl I was, I will be chucked out. I said okay chuck me out."
"But I bet a lot of people would, if they were told by the king of Dharshraj (laughs) to do that. Not that they would."
Saif Talks About The 'Insecurity'
"I know Sara is so bright, and having conversations with her on art and history when she was at Columbia University was so rich."
"I'd like her to be enriching. But this is what she always wanted to do. But so much of it is fear and insecurity."
Saif On Providing Good Education To His Kids
"But as a parent, I know you don't own them, you can only provide them a good education, send them to a good school and university."
"I am from the Khalil Gibran school of parenting, like my father, am there if they want to talk to me but won't tell them what they should do."
Saif Praises Ibrahim
"Ibrahim understands it's very competitive in the industry but then which career isn't these days. A BA from a good university will fetch you nothing, you need an MBA."
Saif On His National Award & Padma Shri
He says, "When I found out about my National Award for Hum Tum, I was having breakfast in my bed in London."
"Mom called me and asked me to take the first flight back. I told her I didn't want to because I'd have to buy my own ticket."
Saif's Experience Of Winning The National Award
"Also, I have my father's blood in me, so I thought I didn't deserve it - although I think differently about it now. I did come back and it was nice."
Saif Tells An Interesting 'Padma Award' Story
"But there is also a story with the Padma award. I had asked my father if I could use the family letterhead. And he said to use the letterhead while I am alive is to denigrate it, like the Padma Awards have become."
Saif On Padma Award: I Don't Think I Deserve It
"And a week later, they gave it to me. So I called him and told him I don't think I deserve it, there are so many people senior to me. So he said, ‘I don't think you are in the position to say no to the Government of India just yet.' So I went," concluded Saif Ali Khan.
In the same interview, the actor also talked about the much debated topic 'award wapsi' and here's what he told:
"I wouldn't give up my awards, the National Award or the Padma Shri, but senior film-makers like Kundan Shah and Saeed Mirza who protested against the appointment of Gajendra Chauhan as the head of the Film and Television Institute of India. I think that's fair, it's allowed in any democracy."