- Where Is Taimur? Inside Pictures From Kareena Kapoor Khan's Midnight Birthday Celebration Are Love!
- SHUT UP! When Katrina Kaif Told Neil Nitin To Say 'SORRY' To Shahrukh Khan For MISBEHAVING With Him
- Ajay Devgn Wants Saif Ali Khan To Star In Tanaaji: The Unsung Hero?
- Shahid Kapoor Throws A Challenge At Saif Ali Khan, We Wonder What Kareena Has To Say!
- Taimur Takes A Stroll On The Beach With Daddy Saif Ali Khan In Maldives! View Pics
- VIRAL! Kareena Kapoor Khan Gets Slammed For Donning A Bikini In Front Of Taimur Ali Khan [Pictures]
- Saif Ali Khan All Set To Star In Go Goa Gone Sequel? Read Details!
- Are Saif Ali Khan & Daughter Sara Ali Khan All Set To Star In Hindi Medium Sequel?
- Taimur Celebrates Raksha Bandhan With Sara Ali Khan & Inaaya! Check The Cute & Adorable Pictures!
- Saif Ali Khan's Birthday Bash: Kareena Kapoor Khan, Sara Ali Khan & Others Make It A Memorable One!
- Sacred Games Cast Frustrated With Vikram's Direction, 'With Anurag Sir It Was Fun', Says An Actor!
- Vogue Beauty Awards 2018 Winners: Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor Win It Big!
Recently, while talking to a leading daily about his daughter, Sara Ali Khan's debut, Saif Ali Khan had said, "Why would she want that for herself?"
"Look at where she studied. After having done that, why wouldn't she want to live and work in New York, rather than do this?"
But now, the actor says that he is quite irritated as he feels his comments were twisted and he was just concerned about Sara!
Here's Why Saif Is Annoyed..
"It's annoying when you give a nice interview and people pick up one line and talk about it, it's irritating. I support my daughter and I love her. I think her choice is great."
Bollywood Is An Unsure Profession
"Of course, she is an actress and she comes from a family of artistes. I am still a little concerned for her as it's an unsure profession. I love her so I worry for her."
Saif's Advice For Sara
Asked what advice he would give to Sara, Saif said, ‘I would say read a script properly... that's always good. I think Sara is a very bright girl... She is well educated and has got a nice mind.
"She has a lot of well wishers around her... from her mother (actress Amrita Singh) to me, Karan Johar to everybody. She can seek advice from anybody."
Saif Is Happy For Sara
"I am very happy that she is doing something she is passionate about and it's a beautiful job," concluded Saif Ali Khan.
Karan Feels Saif's Worry Is Justified
Karan Johar, who was present at the event, said Saif's concerns about his daughter are justified.
The 24-year-old star kid is set to make her debut in Bollywood with director Abhishek Kapoor's 'Kedarnath' opposite Sushant Singh Rajput.
Saif was talking on the sidelines of the IIFA press conference.