- WOW! Why Kareena Said, ''I Appreciate Actors Like Kangana Ranaut & Nepotism Doesn't Exist''?
- HE'S THE CUTEST! A Pony-Tailed Taimur Gazing At His Dad Saif's Photo Will Melt Your Heart Right Away
- HARD TO BELIEVE! Why Saif Ali Khan Slept In A Different Room After KISSING First Wife Amrita Singh
- TOO POSSESSIVE? Kareena Kapoor Khan CRIES Every Time Saif Leaves; Even If It's For A Shoot!
- Birthday Bash! Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor, Malaika Arora & Amrita Arora Go WILD In Goa! Pictures
- IT CAN'T GET CUTER THAN THIS! Taimur Ali Khan's Play-Time With Daddy Saif Is A Priceless Moment
- Saif Ali Khan & R Madhavan In One Frame After 17 Years? This Might Just Happen; Read Details
- Bundle Of Joy! Taimur Tries To Comb His Hair & The Picture Looks So Cute
- BUT WHY? Soha Ali Khan Is SCARED To Have Taimur Too Close To Her Daughter Inaaya Naumi
- SO FUNNY! Saif Ali Khan Compares Taimur To A Drunk Baby
- When Saif WAS MARRIED TO Amrita! I have Seen Blue Films; Won't Do Anything To Hurt My Wife
- A HAPPY FAMILY! This Click Of Taimur Ali Khan With Parents Saif- Kareena Will Brighten Your Day
- Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Meet Hillary Clinton! View Pictures
The whole country went crazy when Saif Ali Khan named his little bundle of joy Taimur Ali Khan. The little one started getting trolled on the social media immediately.
But some people just crossed their limits! In a recent interview to Indian Express, Saif Ali Khan revealed how he felt when someone said, 'I hope Taimur dies.'
I Wanted To Choose A Muslim Name
"This has been a name I always liked, since I was small. We decided that we could also choose a western name, but I wanted to choose a Muslim name because I wanted a name of my culture. Now, I could either go the poetic route, Faiz and Ghalib... Or we could go into the royal route like name of kings.''
Kareena Loved It
''When I spoke to my wife, she loved the name, the meaning of the name and the sound of it. I am also aware that there is a historical person of the same name. But someone please explain to me why is it relevant today? Why what happened 900 years ago or millennium ago is relevant today?''
Why Are People Still Talking About That?
''Why are people still talking about that? How can that be connected to the name? So, I don't understand that and if I can't understand, I don't care," Saif said.
When Someone Said 'I Hope Taimur Dies'
Negativity didn't exactly bother Saif and Kareena, but the actor did admit that there were some comments, which he found too harsh, he said, "like someone said, ‘I hope he dies.' That's a little regressive."
Why Saif Ali Khan Took Time To Connect With Taimur?
''I think guys always take a little longer than women (to build a connection with kids) because they have the baby inside them for so long so, there's an instant kind of connect. Whereas with men, when the baby starts looking at you, the connect grows.''
It's Awkward To Express How Much I Love My Son
''I find it a little awkward to express how much I love my son or how I feel about him. But with all my kids, I have to be protective and be a guide and genuinely be there, always.''
It Really Does Not Matter...
''So, it really doesn't matter if I change diapers or not, or express my love like that because when he comes to me, when he is 16 or is 30, and if I am still alive, that's the time when the father needs to be there, be his rock like my father was.''
My Father Never Changed Our Diapers
''He never changed any of our diapers but he was the greatest dad ever because we would call him anytime and he would be there and I think, to be there is the main thing."
Taimur Will Choose His Religion Himself
"My wife and I will try that our son will be a wonderful ambassador of the country. He will be free to choose whatever religion he likes. I want him to be a liberal, open-minded and down-to-earth guy the way we are.''
Well said, Saif Ali Khan!