- DaBangg Tour Pune Pics: Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif's PDA Grabs Eyeballs; Media Asks About Iulia Vantur
- Race 3 New Poster! Freddy Daruwala Turns Out To Be A 'Bad Guy' In This Salman Khan Film
- MOGUL: Akshay's COLD WAR With Salman To Get Worse; Bhushan Feels Khan Is A Bigger Star Than Kumar?
- Dus Ka Dum: What Took Them So Long To Be Back & Why The Makers Chose Salman Khan As The Host?
- Difficult To Match Madhuri: Salman Khan Reacts To Jacqueline's 'Ek Do Teen' & Ends Up Being SLAMMED
- Race 3 New Poster! Daisy Shah Is 'Sizzling Sanjana', Tweets Salman Khan
Salman Khan appeared before the Jodhpur High Court today in connection with the Arms Act Case and the trail is prolonging since 19 years now. The Tubelight actor was charged in October 1998 for possessing a .22 rifle and a .32 revolver with no licence and unlawfully used them to poach two black bucks at Jodhpur's Kankani village.
The actor was acquitted by the court in January 2017 due to no evidence of his involvement but the prosecution appealed against the decision and the case is still pending at the Jodhpur High Court.
The incident occured during the shoot of Hum Saath Saath Hain where Salman Khan went on a shooting expedition along with his co-stars Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Tabu and Neelam.