- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: No Elimination; Anup Sent To Torture Room; Sreesanth Wants To Leave!
- Loveyatri Row: FIR Filed Against Salman Khan & Others In Bihar Court For Hurting Hindu Sentiments!
- A Furious Salman Khan Kicks Remo D'Souza Out Of Race 4 After His Denigrate Comments On Race 3?
- Salman Khan's Friends Call Katrina Kaif 'BHABHI', Reveal The Superstar Wanted To MARRY Her But...
- Bigg Boss 12 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman & Varun Dhawan To Rap; Jasleen-Anup To Be Sent To ‘Khaas’ Room!
- SHOCKING! Bigg Boss 12's Saurabh Patel Caught For Lying; His Major Secrets Revealed!
- Bigg Boss 12: SHOCKING! Jasleen’s Father Says He Will NEVER Approve Jasleen & Anup's Relationship!
- BB 12: Karanvir Bohra, Dipika Kakar & The Khan Sisters Made Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Karan Patel Blush
- Rakhi Sawant Advises BB 12's Anup Jalota To Get Intimate With Jasleen, Else Salman Will Eye On Her!
- Loveyatri Is Unacceptable, Says Hindu Outfit
- RACE 3 DISASTER! Remo D’Souza Just BLAMED Salman Khan For Its Failure? Gives A Shocking Reply!
- Salman Khan Changes The Title Of Aayush Sharma's Loveratri To Loveyatri; New Poster Out!
Not so long ago, Salman Khan was named as one of the highest paid Indian actors in Forbes top 100 list. But you will be shocked to know what the actor said about it.
Salman Khan revealed that he can't even afford to buy a house with the money he earns. More details below.
Yeh Forbes List Kya Hai?
Salman Khan told a leading daily, "You know Shahrukh and I were speaking last night, and we said, "Yeh kya (Forbes' list) hai? Hamesha, we fall short of money to buy this or that..."
I Still Haven't Been Able To Buy My House
''I still haven't been able to buy my house.''
I Used To Fall Short...
''I used to fall short by a few lakhs before, and then it became a crore, then few, and now I'm short by quite a few crores to buy my own place.''
I Don't Have That Money
''And then this Forbes' list!" "I don't have that money. I seriously don't have that money.''
Yeh Paise Kahan Hai Bhai
''I was going through it and going, "Yeh paise kahan hai, bhai? Kidhar?"''
When A Film Makes 500 Crore
''When a film makes Rs 500 crore, only a very nominal amount from that comes to you. It's just that your business is worth Rs 500 crore.''
His Earning From Being Human
"With Being Human clothing, we have a partner who takes a certain amount. From what comes to us, we pay taxes, and then it goes back to Being Human.''
About His Other Business
''The same thing with cycles, jewellery... Our business interest is towards what we can put into the charitable trust. We were already putting in a lot."