- Da-Bangg Reloaded: Salman Khan Romances Katrina Kaif, Goes 'Jumme Ki Raat' With Jacqueline Fernandez
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Will Salman Khan's Race 3 Ever Reach Rs 200 Crore Mark At The Box Office In Its First Week?
- Post Race 3 Success, Rakhi Sawant & Arshi Khan Demand Rs 5 Crore From Salman Khan; Here’s Why!
- Amid Cold War, Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Salman Khan; Says He Made MISTAKES & Paid A Price For It!
- I Was Praised & Salman Khan Was Told He Shouldn't Come In Front Of Me: Govinda's Shocking Comment
- Hey Salman Khan! Here's Why Sanjay Dutt Did Not Play His Older Self In Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju
- Race 3 Wednesday (6 Days) Box Office Collection: Salman Khan’s Film Maintains The Momentum!
- Salman Khan Will Not Forgive Arjun Kapoor; Rejects Boney Kapoor's Film Cos Of Him
- Bobby Deol SHUTS The Haters Of Race 3: If The Movie Was Bad, It Wouldn’t Have Worked At Box Office
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
Salman Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are one of the most controversial lovebirds of the B-town. While the duo never looked or talked to each other after parting their ways, Salman never let his relationship with Amitabh Bachchan get hampered because of his bitter past with Aishwarya Rai.
Recently, while speaking to DNA, when Salman was asked about Big B's one quality he wishes to imbibe, here's what he said:
Salman Calls Big B Incredible
Speaking about Big B, Salman said, "Bachchan saab is the prime example of where hard work can take you. Even at his age, his dedication and passion towards work is incredible."
'I Wish I Was As Hardworking As Him'
"He's one of the best actors we have and he's maintained his stardom for over four decades. That's no joke. I wish I was as hardworking as him. I'm just lucky," added Salman.
Big B Keeps Meeting Salman
Amitabh Bachchan finds nothing eyebrow-raising about meeting and talking to actor Salman Khan, who is his daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai's former boyfriend.
When Big B Shared A Pic With Salman
A few years ago, Amitabh Bachchan had shared a pic with him and wrote, "I keep meeting him (Salman). He was shooting next to my studio, and so we met. I had also heard that he was not well, so I thought will ask him about his health."
Big B Has Also Always Praised Salman
"Look how our films have reached markets outside India. People like Karan, Shahrukh, Salman and Aamir have made it possible for a much bigger audience to watch our films."
Big B On Salman's Popularity: It's A Great Feeling
"When you go abroad, you see them talk about films and superstars like Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan. It is such a great feeling," Catch News had quoted Amitabh Bachchan as saying.
They've Worked Together In Many Films
Salman Khan and Amitabh Bachchan have worked together in five films including Baabul, Hello Brother, Baghban, Gud Tussi Great Ho and Biwi No.1.
Recently, Salman Had Approached Big B For Race 3
Recently, we heard that Salman had approached Aishwarya Rai's father-in-law for Race 3 but the Megastar couldn't approve it owing his over-packed schedule.
Amitabh Bachchan is indeed a gem of an actor! With a career spanning over four decades, Amitabh Bachchan, who turns 75 today, is still playing lead characters and winning people's hearts with his spectacular acting & film choices!